Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

31.07.2019 04:11
nnounced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green B Antworten

Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan?were uniquely linked on the court, as their respective five-title careers intersected and often ran through each others. Duncans retirement announcement on Monday means both icons will be gone next year, a generations two biggest stars concurrently saying farewell.Consider how they ruled from separate kingdoms: From 1999 to 2014, either Bryant or Duncan played in the NBA Finals in all but three years. (Dwyane Wade played in each of the other three.)?Both are staples in the modern-era NBA Mount Rushmore. Along with John Stockton, they played the longest for a single team.?But comparing them head-to-head wholly and objectively is tricky. Kobe is one of the games most polarizing players ever. He never had Duncans organizational stability. Duncan, the humble craftsman, was never reliably marketable, nor overwhelmingly popular.So you tell us: Whose legacy is better? Below the poll is a little more info to help you make your decision.A case for Kobe:The edge in career scoring, assists, steals, 3s and free-throw percentageTwo Olympic gold medalsA global impact culturally and economicallyAn unquantifiable ruthlessness18-12 record against Duncan in the playoffsMore All-Defensive First Teams; more All-NBA First Teams; more All-Star Game MVPsSuccessfully defended a title three times81-point gameTim on Kobe: He was someone you had to keep an eye on, you had to worry about, you had to fear, because he was going to bring it.A case for Tim:The edge in career rebounds, blocks, win share, VORP and PERMore MVPs; more Finals MVPsNever missed the playoffs in 19 seasonsStarted and played more games despite four years in college31-21 record against Bryant in the regular season#NBARank No. 1 all-time power forward ever; #NBARank No. 8 all-time NBA playerWon titles across three decades21/20/10/8 in a title close-out gameKobe on Tim: More cutthroat than people give him credit for. I loved everything about him on the court.A complete breakdown of their career statistics can be found here.[Credit: All photos Getty] Rafael Marquez Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Hirving Lozano Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/javier-aquino-mexico-jersey/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Edson Alvarez Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Raul Jimenez Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007.Jermain Defoe has expressed his disappointment at being left out of Englands provisional Euro 2016 squad despite scoring the goals that steered Sunderland to Premier League safety. Defoe, who won the last of his 55 caps in 2013, had hoped his top-flight tally of 15 - bettered only by Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy and four overseas players - was enough to earn Roy Hodgsons vote. Obviously Ive not been involved with England for quite a while and Ive always thought that getting into an England squad before a tournament is based on merit, the 33-year-old told Sky Sports News. I just feel like Ive done everything that I could do. Jermain Defoe As a forward if you score goals then youve got a chance of going.Towards the end of the season I started thinking about it but before I wasnt. I was so focused on trying to help Sunderland stay in the Premier League.Its only when you see things in the papers and people start talking about it - just mentioning my name about maybe getting into the squad - then I started thinking about it. Who will make cut? Roy Hodgsons England dilemma So obviously, when youre not in the squad, its a disappointment.ddddddddddddDespite his omission, Defoe is proud of his achievements this season and has not given up on returning to the England fold at some point.Ive never retired and Ill never turn my back on England because I still believe I can score goals at that level, he said. Thats whats kept me going, and one of the reasons I came back from the MLS. Defoe (L) celebrates another Sunderland goal I just feel like Ive done everything that I could do. Im delighted that Sunderland stayed up and on a personal note, Im delighted with the amount of goals that Ive scored.Thats all I could do, really. Also See: Rashford called up Where does Rooney fit? Theo cant complain Defoes Euro target Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz