Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

01.08.2019 03:40
f said in a statement. He certainly understands the circumstances surrounding this issue. We are taking this c Antworten

LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Kansas Jayhawks forward?Carlton Bragg Jr.?was suspended indefinitely Friday after he was accused of pushing his girlfriend down a flight of stairs and charged with one count of battery.The 20-year-old sophomore was taken into custody shortly after midnight, according to the district attorneys office in Douglass County. Bragg allegedly struck the woman and pushed her during an argument.Bragg pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor, which carries a fine and up to six months in jail if he is convicted. His next court date is scheduled for Dec. 27.He did not play for the third-ranked Jayhawks (8-1) against Nebraska on Saturday.Carlton and I have spoken, Kansas coach Bill Self said in a statement. He certainly understands the circumstances surrounding this issue. We are taking this charge very seriously. Were going to hold him out from competition as we continue to gather facts.Bragg has appeared in all nine games, with five starts, this season, and is averaging 7.8 points and 5.3 rebounds in 16 minutes. But the long, lean forward has slowly lost playing time as the Jayhawks have gone to a smaller, quicker lineup the last few weeks.Still, the former five-star recruit and top-50 prospect coming out of Villa Angela St. Joseph in Cleveland is considered a first-round draft pick if he leaves school early. Many thought he would declare for the draft after last season, even though he averaged just 3.8 points and 8.9 minutes. Cheap Clearance Shoes . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Cheap Shoes Wholesale . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. http://www.cheapshoesclearance.com/ . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Wholesale Shoes China . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Jessica Fox has rebounded from her Olympic experience, beating a world-class field to win canoe slalom gold in the C1 at the fourth ICF World Cup in Prague.The Australian finished almost seven seconds ahead of the next best paddler, the Czech Republics Katerina Hoskova.Fox, who won bronze in the K1 at Rio, said the win justified her decision to keep competing straight after the Olympics.Its partly the frustration of unfinished business, Fox said.I hadnt planned on doing the last two races, but after Rio I decided I still wanted to paddle and race, plus I love Prague and havent raced in Tacen in a couple years and that is one of the most challenging races.Fox has a liking for the Prague course, winning the C1 World title in 2013.While C1 was not on the Olympic program in Rio, it will be introduced in 2020 and Fox has indicated she would like to contest both disciplines in Tokyo.dddddddddddd.Fox said she has not spent too long thinking about missing gold in Rio. I move on fairly quickly, she said.I have had time now to reflect on my race and Im really proud to have achieved a second Olympic medal.Our sport is tough, and the weather conditions were pretty hard to deal with on race day.I feel that I was really well prepared, fit and paddling really well in the lead up to the race. I had no regrets.I guess my only frustration is that I wasnt able to unleash it all during the final and felt I had to hold back a little because of the wind. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz