Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

01.08.2019 03:43
ree round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys Antworten

Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo says he is satisfied to finish this years Formula One drivers championship as best of the rest behind Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton.Ricciardo beat the Ferrari drivers and teammate Max Verstappen (who spent the first four races of the season at Toro Rosso) to third in the standings with two races remaining this year, after securing a controversial podium at the Mexican Grand Prix. Mercedes dominance has made the drivers title a two-way fight between Hamilton and Rosberg for the last three years, leading Ricciardo to suggest a separate championship for everyone else.There should be a separate title in this V6 era for best of the rest, he said. I could be world champion of the rest ... the peasants world champion!Despite pit stop strategies and errors costing him shots at victory in Spain and Monaco, Ricciardo finishes the season content with his one race win in Malaysia.If I didnt have a victory, like if Malaysia didnt happen, then I would look back and say Sure, I should have maybe been a multiple race winner this year. But because I got that victory Im not going to say Oh it could have been better, I could have had two or three.I got the pole [in Monaco], which I hadnt had before, and obviously got back on the top step so for me thats awesome. And peasants champion, so its been solid.We expected to be fighting in the midfield in the first handful of races this year and we came out with some fourths. Then what was probably going to be a second in China -- that was the third race of the year -- we had the puncture and whatever but it was looking really good. We were like, alright, and it sort of got better so that was really cool.The win in Malaysia was epic, the pole in Monaco was in a way my highlight. I obviously didnt tell people but I put a lot of pressure on myself to go there that weekend and execute it. I really believed I could, so for me to do that lap was kind of a relief because I did put a bit of pressure on myself. So that was cool. Nike Kaishi Mens . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Cheap Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit Mens White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver 917727-100 . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.windrew.com/nike-air-max-tailwind/tailwind-8.html . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Nike Sb Shoes Black . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Nike Air Max 2017 KPU . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- A Massachusetts police chief says his officers are cracking down on people who fraudulently use parking spaces for the disabled at Gillette Stadium.Foxborough Chief Ed OLeary tells The Sun Chronicle (http://bit.ly/2aX3G2h ) that with the New England Patriots season approaching, officers will check to make sure vehicles with placards or license plates for the disabled have an occupant with a disability.Violators caught misusing a placard face a fine of $500 and license suspension. The penalty for parrking in a handicapped spot without a placard is $200.ddddddddddddPolice began the compliance checks at the behest of stadium officials.OLeary says sometimes people use placards belonging to a relative not in attendance.The stadium has 301 spaces for the disabled, more than the 239 required by the state.---Information from: The (Attleboro, Mass.) Sun Chronicle, http://www.thesunchronicle.com ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz