Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

04.08.2019 04:27
ments reported by state news agency Belta, Belarusian National Olympic Committee vice president Maxim Ryzhenkov said our Europea Antworten

Ben Stokes says he is trying to see the bigger picture after being hit for four sixes in the last over of the World Twenty20 final.England appeared to be favourites to claim the title when the over began with the West Indies 19 runs short of their victory target.Carlos Brathwaite proceeded to smash four straight Stokes deliveries into the stands at Eden Gardens to secure an astonishing triumph. Steven Finn admits he felt for Stokes after his final over in the World T20 final against the West Indies While the West Indies players celebrated exuberantly, Stokes crouched down, struggling to come to terms with the turnaround.But in the days since, Stokes has put the focus on the key positive element of Englands World Twenty20 campaign - namely that they exceeded all expectations by reaching the final. No matter what anyone said it wasnt going to change how I felt for the hour after that. Once it settled down we realised what we managed to do it was more uplifting. Ben Stokes Emotion-wise it was quite hard to think of anything else except devastation and everything that goes along with that, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Its been a few days since and thats all sort of settled I look at the bigger picture that Ive played in a World Cup final and nobody was really expecting us to go that far. There are a lot of positives to come out of the tournament.No matter what anyone said to me it wasnt going to change how I felt for the hour after that. Once it settled down and we realised what we managed to do it was a bit more uplifting. Stokes: Whole world came down Ben Stokes says he went through a period of complete devastation after the World Twenty20 final And he added: The realisation came when they needed one run to win, he said. After the first two they still needed another seven runs and I still backed myself to do that.I just didnt execute what I wanted to do at that time. When they needed one off three it really hit home and I wondered what Id done. Ian Bell thinks Stokes should be praised and not criticised for the over Paul Collingwood, part of Trevor Bayliss England coaching staff, believes Stokes will bounce back from the events of Sunday afternoon and is confident he will emerge an even better player.Trevor said it straight after the match - Ben Stokes would go out and bowl that last over in that match again, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Hes never going to shy away from that and hes one of those cricketers that needs to be in there and in the thick of things. Former one-day cricket captain, Alastair Cook, has backed Stokes to return stronger It wasnt meant to be on this occasion but he will bounce back from that. We all know what a talented cricketer he is and thankfully he is a very strong character.There were a few tears afterwards but hell soon be enjoying himself and its important that he puts that to bed and keeps improving.Also See:Fixtures/resultsLive cricket on SkyGet Sky SportsCricket videosSwell Flaske Hvit Marmor .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Swell Flaske Butikk . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.swellflaskenorge.com/ . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Swell Norge . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Swell Flaske Marble . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.MINSK, Belarus -- Minsk has emerged as the main contender to host the 2019 edition of the troubled European Games.In comments reported by state news agency Belta, Belarusian National Olympic Committee vice president Maxim Ryzhenkov said our European partners are very interested in the second European Games taking place in Belarus.The comments came ahead of a meeting of the European Olympic Committees in Minsk this week.The former Soviet republic of Belarus, which has been ruled by authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko for more than two decades, could be a controversial choice as host nation because of its record on human rights.With the country in recession, Belarus could also face financial pressures in hosting the event.The main issue is the budget, Ryzhenkov said. The second European Games demand the investment of significant sums. Its necessary to carefully consider and weigh up everything.The 2019 European Games were originallly due to take place in the Netherlands, which pulled out last year citing financial reasons.dddddddddddd Russia was considered as a possible replacement by the EOC, but repeatedly declined to host the games.The inaugural European Games were held last year in Baku, Azerbaijan, and faced controversy over human rights issues and difficulties in attracting top athletes. The games also stretched Azerbaijan financially with construction of many new venues and a lavish opening ceremony which cost $95 million alone, according to Azerbaijans sports minister.Minsk would likely need to spend far less to host the games than Baku, having built or refurbished many sports venues in recent years. The Belarusian capital hosted the world track cycling championships in 2013 and the world ice hockey championships a year later. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz