Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline



Beiträge: 4.373

05.08.2019 10:20
tage, to make its decision.The ICC has been alerted to the footage and is currently reviewing the incident Antworten

Essendon have agreed to pay settlements to 18 past and present players who lost earnings as a result of the AFL clubs supplements saga.Thirty-four past and present Essendon players missed the 2016 season after they were banned in January for anti-doping code violations arising from the supplements program overseen by controversial sports scientist Stephen Dank.Law firm Slater and Gordon have confirmed the Bombers have reached an in-principle agreement with 18 of the players but said the amount of money each would receive was confidential.These players were innocent participants in the supplements program, class action lawyer Patrick Gordon said on Tuesday.They were given assurances that all supplements they were receiving had been approved from people who they thought they could trust.No player at any time intended to breach their obligations under the AFL Anti-Doping Code and any such breach that occurred was due to the players being misled about the nature of the supplements they received.They now hope to move on with their lives and careers, both within and outside the AFL.Gordon said paperwork had been lodged in regards to the settlements, which were expected to be formally resolved in coming days.Essendon are expected to address the matter at a press conference on Tuesday.The Bombers last week revealed the supplements debacle had cost them almost $10 million over the last year.Essendon said the net additional cost of player compensation claims and legal fees was $4.5 million.Additionally, they had to fork out $1.5 million for short-term player contracts so they could field an AFL team.They also lost $3.1 million in reduced gate takings and other revenue and took another $806,000 hit as they wrote off assets at their old Windy Hill ground.Stewart Crameri, who now plays for the Western Bulldogs and has been publicly linked to Slater and Gordon, is among the 18 players set to receive a settlement. Layvin Kurzawa Paris Saint-Germain Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Moussa Diaby Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Dani-Alves-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Adrien Rabiot Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Timothy Weah Jersey . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Faf du Plessis will find out by Sunday if he will face a charge for breaching the ICC Code of Conduct after South Africas stand-in captain was shown on camera shining the ball with what appeared to be a sweet in his mouth. ICC CEO David Richardson is expected to take a call over the incident, which took place during the recent Hobart Test.The footage emerged on Wednesday, the day after the conclusion of the match, which South Africa won by an innings and 80 runs to take the series. It was not reported by match officials within the stipulated 18 hours after the game. Instead, the ICC was alerted of the incident through media queries and is now reviewing it of its own volition. It has until Sunday, a stipulated five days after it began reviewing the footage, to make its decision.The ICC has been alerted to the footage and is currently reviewing the incident from the perspective of it being a possible breach of the ICC Code of Conduct, an ICC spokesperson told ESPNcricinfo.Although Cricket South Africa has not made an official comment on the matter, it is understood the board is confident du Plessis was acting within the laws of the game. Cricket Australia has also not commented, neither has it registered an official complaint.This is not the first time du Plessis has come under scrutiny. In 2013, five penalty runs were awarded to Pakistan, the ball changed and du Plessis fined 50% of his match fee for rubbing the ball close to the zipper of his trouser pocket during a Test in Dubai. Du Plessis pleaded guiltyy to the charge and match referee David Boon said he was satisfied that du Plessis actions were not part of a deliberate and/or prolonged attempt to unfairly manipulate the condition of the ball.ddddddddddddIt is also not the first time South Africa have faced allegations of tampering with the ball, by either opposition or officials. In March 2014, David Warner accused AB de Villiers of scuffing up the ball with his gloves, for which Warner was fined 15% of his match fee. After the Perth Test, Josh Hazlewood said he saw South Africa throwing the ball onto the pitch in order to try and accelerate the deterioration of one side in order to generate reverse-swing. Ahead of the Hobart Test, du Plessis maintained the ball had reversed the same for both teams and said the issue had been blown out of proportion. Neither incident was taken up further.Previously, in July 2014, Vernon Philander was fined 75% of his match fee after footage of him digging into the ball with his nail was made available to Jeff Crowe, the match referee in Sri Lanka. Philander accepted his penalty without contest.South Africa were originally scheduled to play a two-day pink-ball practice match over the weekend in Melbourne. Instead, that game has been altered to a one-day match on Saturday, giving them extra time off after their series win and ahead of the final Test, which starts in Adelaide from November 24. ' ' '

 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz