Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

25.03.2018 12:11
in a single Olympics.This time, she was Antworten

Gary Cahill admits losing John Terry would be a blow as the defenders career at Chelsea seemingly draws to a close. Terry has been at Stamford Bridge for his entire career, winning four league titles and a Champions League, and revealed in January that his contract would not be renewed at the club.He has since expressed his desire to stay at Chelsea, but with new manager Antonio Conte not arriving until after Euro 2016, his future still remains uncertain. Gary Cahill was appearing at an SSE Next Generation event at Surrey Sports Park His team-mate Cahill doubts anyone will achieve what Terry has during his 18-year spell at the club, and insists replacing him would be difficult.Cahill exclusively told Sky Sports: It is [difficult to imagine the dressing room without him]. I suppose there was always going to be a time when that happened, but for me it was always going to be a blow.No player is going to play on forever, and there comes a time where you have to move on, or retire, or move clubs, or whatever it is going to be.But to replace someone like him is going to be difficult, not only as a player but as a character too, in the dressing room. But like I said, there is a time where that happens, and that is natural. You see that with the likes of Steven Gerrard at Liverpool, these players are very hard to replace. Terrys time at Chelsea looks to be coming to an end To achieve what he has achieved at this football club, and to achieve what he has achieved in his career, is phenomenal.Will anyone achieve what he has achieved as a captain at Chelsea Football Club? Probably not. Its something remarkable. Of course in all the fans eyes he will be thought of for many years and obviously never be forgotten.Terry is suspended for the visit of champions Leicester on the final day of the season, meaning he may have already played his final minutes for the club.But Cahill insists there will still be celebrations for the 35-year-old, adding: I am sure there will be celebrations in that respect from the players, fans, management staff. Chelsea fans display a banner in support of Terry during their 1-1 draw at Liverpool For me hes been one of the best centre-backs the Premier League has seen. He has consistently performed season after season, which is difficult at a club like Chelsea, to fight off that competition year after year. Of course hes hugely popular.Chelsea were crowned Premier League champions under Jose Mourinho this time last year, but currently sit mid-table after a poor campaign which saw the Portuguese manager sacked in December.Cahill insists he does not want to experience this feeling of underachievement again, and hopes it is a learning curve towards future success at Stamford Bridge.Its been disappointing, its been one not to remember. Not too many positives this year, which is quite obvious. We are used to challenging and used to winning trophies. Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink thinks Terry is fit enough to continue playing at the highest level There have been times when we look like were going to do something, and then slip back down. We know more than anyone its all about consistency, and consistency individually.For us thats not been the case this season. Were looking to try and finish positively, its difficult when youre not playing for anything, but were always playing for pride and you have a professional responsibility.We definitely dont want this feeling next year, so if weve learned anything its that.[Sunday] is not going to be a celebration day for us. Its like a time where we are handing the trophy over.Gary Cahill was appearing at an SSE Next Generation event at Surrey Sports Park. Also See: Hazard will regain best form Mersons predictions WATCH: Hazards stunning solo goal Hiddink hopeful over Terry deal Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit Bianche . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Uomo Scarpe Nike Presto Safari Nere/Gialle/Verdi .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.prestoflyuomo.it/nike-presto-off-white-prezzo.html . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Nike Presto Uomo . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Nike Presto Fly Nere . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Michael Phelps waggled four fingers, recognizing another historic achievement.Now, hes the first swimmer ever to win the same event at four straight Olympics.Ryan Lochte was left in his wake every time.In what was billed as the final showdown between two of Americas greatest swimmers, Phelps blew away Lochte -- and everyone else -- to win his fourth gold medal of the Rio Olympics and 22nd overall with a victory in the 200-meter individual medley Thursday night.Phelps finished a full body-length ahead of the field on the breaststroke and freestyle legs, finishing in 1 minute, 54.66 seconds.A 12-time Olympic medalist, Lochte didnt even make it to the podium this time, after taking two silvers and a bronze behind Phelps at the last three Olympics in this event.Leading at the midway point, Lochte faded to fifth -- nearly 3 seconds behind the winner.Japans Kosuke Hagino took the silver, while Chinas Wang Shun claimed the bronze.But Phelps was in a league of his own.As usual.Hes got one more individual event at what he insists will really be his final Olympics -- remember, he already retired once -- and will be looking to add a fourth straight gold in the 100 butterfly to his staggering resume.Then, hell close out these Olympics in the 4x100 medley relay.There seems little doubt hell go six-for-six.Led by Phelps, it was quite a night for the powerful American team, which picked up two more golds when Ryan Murphy completed a sweep of the mens backstroke events in the 200 and Simone Manuel tied 16-year-old Canadian for the top spot in the 100 freestyle, stunning world-record holder Cate Campbell of Australia.With the win, Manuel became the first African-American woman to capture gold in swimming.Her fingernails painted red, white and blue, Manuel broke down in tears when she recognized her historic achievement in a sport that still struggles to attract people of color.Campbell and her younger sister, Bronte, were hoping to battle for gold after teaming up to lead Australia to a victory in the 4x100 free relay.Neither one made the podium by themselves. Cate was under her own world-record pace at the turn, but had nothing coming back and fell all the way to sixth. Bronte was second at the turn and slid to fourth at the finish.I should have stepped up and performed better, but thats the way the chips fell, Cate Campbell said. When youre in form coming into an event, its hard not to think about outcomes and I think I just let my imagination run away with me a little bit.Murphy extended American dominance of the backstroke events, which goes back to 1992.The Barcelona Games were the last time the Unitedd States lost a mens final in those events.ddddddddddddThree days after winning the 100 back, Murphy touched first again in 1:53.62.Murphy became the third American man in the last five Olympics to take both races. Aaron Peirsol pulled off the sweep at Athens in 2004, while Lenny Krayzelburg claimed both golds at the 2000 Sydney Games.My goal was to win one gold, Murphy said. That was a real breakthrough for me to be able to win that one. The 100 back was an event that comes a little bit more natural. The 200 back is an event I really have to dig deep for, so this one means a little bit more to me.Australias Mitch Larkin grabbed the silver in 1:53.96, just ahead of Russias Evgeny Rylov with the bronze in 1:53.97.The Olympics came to an end for another U.S. backstroke champion.Missy Franklin finished 14th in the semifinals of the womens 200 back -- beating out only two other swimmers. It was a far cry from the London Games, where Missy The Missile became only the second American woman to take four gold medals in a single Olympics.This time, she was limited to a single gold, which came for swimming the preliminaries of the 4x200 freestyle relay. Franklin failed to even make it to the final of her two individual events.In the only non-American victory of the night, Rie Kaneto of Japan pulled away from Yulia Efimova to take gold in the womens 200 breaststroke.Kaneto grabbed the lead on the third of four laps and powered to the finish comfortably in front. The winning time was 2:20.30.Efimova was 1.67 seconds behind, leaving the Russian with another silver medal. She also finished second to American Lilly King in the 100 breaststroke after initially being banned from the Rio Games for her links to the Russian doping scandal.Chinas Shi Jinglin took the bronze in 2:28.28.Of course I wanted gold like any other athlete, especially at the Olympics, and it was so close, Efiomova said. But I was really pleased with todays medal and the one that came before it because looking back at what happened to me over that time, its a big step. Im happy with myself.Phelps hustled off after his victory, knowing he had to come back about 40 minutes later for the semifinals of the 100 butterfly, another event hell be trying to win for the fourth straight time.As usual, Phelps pulled off the grueling double, advancing to Friday nights final with the fifth-fastest time.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz