Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

12.08.2019 00:53
ew contract and have had preliminary talks with his agents Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- A woman who says she was raped by college football players nearly 20 years ago is asking the NCAA to ban sexually violent athletes.Brenda Tracy and her son will present a petition to the NCAAs Board of Governors at its meeting Wednesday in Indianapolis. Current guidelines generally allow schools or conferences to hand down such punishments.Tracys son Darius says he started the petition after hearing about multiple sexual assault allegations involving Baylor football players. The petition contains more than 157,000 signatures.Its unclear when -- or if -- the NCAA committee will take action. It already has already met once with the family as it debates how to address sexual violence on campus.Brenda Tracy says she was raped by four men, including two Oregon State football players, in 1998. The Associated Press generally doesnt identify people who say they were sexually assaulted, but Tracy has spoken publicly to draw attention to her situation.She recently met with football players at Nebraska and Baylor. Nebraska is coached by Mike Riley, who was Oregon States coach in 1998 and suspended the two accused players for one game. They were arrested but never charged.Baylor faces at least three federal lawsuits brought by women who claim the school was indifferent to or ignored claims of sexual assault and didnt enforce federal gender discrimination protections under Title IX. The scandal cost coach Art Briles his job and forced university chancellor Kenneth Starr to resign.Following Tuesdays announcement promoting the petition, the NCAA issued a statement that read in part: She has a compelling story and, like us, is seeking changes on campuses and nationally to stem the tide of sexual assault. We look forward to continuing our conversation with her and other leaders regarding this important matter.The NCAA first began discussing the issue in 2010, and held a summit in Indianapolis in the spring of 2011. It later announced it would sponsor the Violence Prevention Think Tank.In August 2014, the topic came up again. This time, the NCAA issued a statement on sexual violence prevention.One month later, the NCAA released a handbook about how to deal with sexual violence and joined the Its on Us campaign.In July 2015, the NCAA started the Sexual Assault Task Force. In February, the NCAA held another summit on the topic.Dexter Manley Redskins Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Charley Taylor Womens Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.redskinsfansproshop.com/Redskins+Sean+Taylor+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1288 . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Joe Theismann Youth Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Case Keenum Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday.BEREA, Ohio -- Terrelle Pryors talent is undeniable. The Browns are concerned about his temper.A day after Cincinnati cornerback Adam Jones profanely berated Clevelands wide receiver following the Bengals 23-10 win by calling him garbage numerous times, Browns coach Hue Jackson said Pryor has been involved in far too many similar situations.Earlier this season, Pryor called out the Browns offensive line for not protecting the teams quarterbacks and he has been demonstrative on the sideline during games.Also, New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins ripped Pryor on social media following a recent Browns loss, and during Sundays game, he got into a brief, finger-pointing argument in the huddle with Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III.Jackson appreciates Pryors fire. He just wants him to cool it a little bit.Were going to stop all that, Jackson said. We dont need all that. I want to say this about Terrelle: I dont think hes trying to be negative when hes doing it. Thats just not the type of football team we want to be.Pryor was visibly upset following Sundays loss, which dropped the Browns to 0-13, three losses from becoming the NFLs second 0-16 team.The teams leading receiver, he caught just one pass for 3 yards and was essentially a non-factor for the second time this season against the Bengals, who waived him in 2015 before he was signed by Cleveland.Pryor, who can become a free agent in March, did not speak with reporters afterward and declined a request to be interviewed Monday.On Sunday, Jones singled out Pryor when he erupted into a rant in Cincinnatis locker room. At one point, Jones grabbed a trash can near his locker and shouted, Hey, let me find him. Terrelle, you in there? You in there? Get on up out of there.Jones claimed Pryor had spoken to Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, telling him he was going to have a big game against him.Jackson was aware of Jones outburst, but when asked about it, he expressed more disappointment in Pryors on-field behavior. He admires Pryors passion, but needs him to control it better.Its unfortunate that those things have happened, he said.I dont think that they have any place in the National Football League, especiially on our team so were going to try and get all those things quieted down.dddddddddddd We just want to play football, be the best football players we can be and lets get away from all of that.Sometimes some of our players think its their prerogative, not just our players, other players, to make comments and we need to settle whatever differences we have on the football field and leave it at that and be pros about what we do and compete against each other and move forward.The Browns are interested in signing Pryor to a new contract and have had preliminary talks with his agents. Jackson said the team will take Pryors comportment into consideration during negotiations.I know Terrelle, Jackson said. There is a type of team we want to be and we are going to be. We will get these things, these antics or however you want to look at them slowed down because we want to do this thing right.I dont want anybody to think that he is the root of a problem or something like that. I just think we have to redirect and channel some of his energy.Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins played with Jones in Cincinnati. He wasnt surprised he got into it with Pryor given the makeup of both players.I know how Adam is, hes a fiery guy and I know how he is, Hawkins said. I know how Terrelle is, hes a fiery guy. Theyre competitors and whenever you have two competitors, two A-type personalities, two lions that come together, this is the result.It will make for entertaining football next year when the Bengals play the Browns again.Game notesJackson said there were no significant injuries from Sundays game. ... Browns rookie WR Corey Coleman, who missed six games with a broken right hand, expressed disappointment in his season. I feel like I let a lot of people down, said Coleman, who has 23 catches and been targeted 55 times. So I know what I have to do -- finish these last three games really strong and offseason, now I know what to expect from the NFL. Ill be a lot better coming back.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and -http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz