Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
elaine95 Offline

15.08.2019 10:17
It’s been a month since Daniel Jones was taken with the sixth overall pick in the draft and he said on Tuesday that learning has Antworten

Another Dodgers pitcher has landed on the disabled list. This time http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/zach-allen-jersey , it’s rookie Walker Buehler.

The 23-year-old right-hander underwent an MRI that revealed a right rib microfracture, an injury he sustained when he was hit by a 108-mph line drive by Colorado’s Trevor Story on May 21.

Buehler remained in that game and went on to make three more starts despite feeling slight discomfort. Last Friday Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , he was pulled after 5 1/3 innings when manager Dave Roberts spotted issues with Buehler’s mechanics.

Roberts said the start of Buehler’s DL stint was backdated and he will be available on June 19.

Buehler played catch on Tuesday to keep his arm in shape.

He has made nine starts this season, going 4-1 with a 2.63 ERA Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , 54 strikeouts and 11 walks.

It’s been a month since Daniel Jones was taken with the sixth overall pick in the draft and he said on Tuesday that learning has taken up a lot of that time.Jones said that he’s learned a lot about putting together the right “daily preparation” from watching Eli Manning go about his business and noting that the way you prepare in the NFL is very different than it was at Duke.“Well you don’t have to go to class. I think the time is probably the biggest thing,” Jones said. “You can be in the building all day and you can focus on what you need to focus on and the time constraint isn’t as restrictive. It’s just more http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/ben-banogu-jersey , everything is a lot more. We are installing more and as a rookie its more, it takes time. It’s all been good and I feel like I’m learning a lot.”Assuming all goes according to the plan the Giants have laid out Parris Campbell Jersey , Jones’ education should include a lot more time spent watching Manning this summer and fall.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz