Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

25.06.2018 14:55
ored 24 points and had 12 rebo Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- In the minutes after a 38-35 home loss Saturday to Duke, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said that all 22 starting jobs on the Fighting Irish are up for grabs, sending a stern message to his 1-3 team.Every position, all 22 of them, will be evaluated, Kelly said at his postgame news conference. Each and every position. There is no position that is untouchable on this football team. And thats the quarterback, all the way down to -- maybe the long snappers OK. Were not going to touch him. But everybody else is vulnerable.Kelly described quarterback?DeShone Kizers play as below standard and not acceptable after the redshirt sophomore threw for 381 yards and rushed for 60 but turned over the ball twice. The Irish, for the first time, featured backup quarterback Malik Zaire as a receiver on two plays, but Kelly said those packages will be scrapped after the plays netted minus-8 yards.Asked if its a possibility that sophomore quarterback Brandon Wimbush -- who had been expected to redshirt -- will play this season, Kelly said: Thats a possibility. Thats a definite possibility.Asked later about who has to be on the field for the Fighting Irish, Kelly said, Guys that have fire and grit and -- we had one guy in the entire football team that had emotion and fire. That is (running back)?Dexter Williams. Hes the only one. Hes the only one that I saw. One guy.So, if you want to play for me moving forward, you better -- I dont care what your résumé says, I dont care if you were a five-star [recruit], if you had 100 tackles or 80 receptions or 30 touchdown passes -- you better have some damn fire and energy in you. We lack it. We lack it. Severely.Those personnel changes, however, will leave the coaching staff unaffected. Third-year coordinator Brian VanGorder has faced plenty of heat from the fan base, with the segments of Saturdays Notre Dame Stadium crowd chanting to fire him after the Irish gave up 35-plus points for the fifth time in their past six games dating to last season.Actually, thats probably the one area that I feel better about today, Kelly said. We did what I wanted today in terms of coaching. And coaching had nothing to do with the outcome today. I was pleased from that perspective.Kizer said Duke wanted the game more than Notre Dame did, and that he has to execute the offense better.Were always held to a higher standard, Kizer said. ... we understand that in order for to us win football games, were going to have to come out with a fire and a sense of urgency, the thing that [Kelly has] been preaching all week. Authentic Shin-Soo Choo Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Rangers Jerseys Outlet . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. http://www.cheapmlbrangersjerseys.us/authentic-ivan-rodriguez-jersey/ . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Authentic Elvis Andrus Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Authentic Jurickson Profar Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. BROOKINGS, S.D. -- Mike Daum scored 24 points and had 12 rebounds to lead South Dakota State over Division II Wayne State 80-72 on Wednesday night.Daum was 7 of 12 from the floor and made 9 of 11 free throws. Skyler Flatten added 15 points for South Dakota State (1-2).Jordan Cornelius and Matt Thomas each scored 17 points on 6-of-11 shooting for Wayne State. Kendall Jacks had nine points, and Vance Janssen added seven points and five assists.Wayne State had a 37-333 halftime lead, and it was tied 50-50 with 10:42 remaining.dddddddddddd The Jackrabbits had a 20-10 run and led 70-60 with 4:22 to play. Chris Howell scored all seven of his points during the stretch.It was South Dakota State coach T.J. Otzelbergers first win with the program. Otzelberger was an assistant coach at Iowa State last season. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL T-shirts ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz