Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

19.08.2019 03:19
ootage from the IOCs archives, and news programming and highlights.The channel does not cover Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- For a Rams team beginning its search for a new head coach, this is a time to dream.Unless it involves Pete Carroll, apparently.The Seattle Seahawks coach, a California native who famously resurrected the Southern California program, said on Tuesdays conference call that he had no comment to reports that the Rams would love to hire him to replace Jeff Fisher, who was fired Monday. Asked if he would like to rule the possibility out entirely, Carroll laughed and said, Yes.Carroll is 65, in the first year of an extension that runs through 2019 and in an envied spot as the coach of a team that recently made back-to-back trips to the Super Bowl.Carroll has been one of several big-name coaches linked to the Rams in the past 24 hours.Another was Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, who previously helped develop Andrew Luck at Stanford and Alex Smith with the San Francisco 49ers. But a source very close to Harbaugh told Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report that Harbaugh isnt leaving Michigan and may never leave Michigan.Another is New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who served in the same capacity with the Rams in 2011 but was let go along with then-coach Steve Spagnuolo after one season. McDaniels, head coach of the Denver Broncos from 2009 to 2010, said in November that he would definitely love to be a head coach again if its at the right place and right time.McDaniels was asked Tuesday about the Rams opening, but didnt really entertain the thought, saying: I have a short week to get ready for a great opponent and Im focused on the Broncos. I know there are a lot of things going on out there, but my focus and my attention is going to stay right here in the building on the team that we have to get ready for and how we can prepare our team to play the best they can on Sunday.Fisher was let go 13 games into his fifth season with the organization. The Rams were coming off a 42-14 blowout loss at home to the Atlanta Falcons, giving them eight defeats in a span of nine games. It was Fishers 165th career loss, tying him with Dan Reeves for the NFL record.Fisher signed a contract extension through 2018 before the start of the regular season, but the Rams first season back in Los Angeles quickly unraveled, prompting his dismissal three days before facing Carrolls Seahawks on the road.First and foremost, I want to thank [owner] Stan Kroenke for the opportunity to be part of this organization the last four and a half years, Fisher said in a statement released to ESPN. I want to thank the entire football staff as it has been a privilege to work with each one of them day in and day out. I especially want to thank all the players. They are a great group of men that I respect, and that I will greatly miss. My hope is that each one of the players experience great success in the future. Robert Woods Womens Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cory Littleton Youth Jersey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Deacon-Jones-Jersey/ . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Marshall Faulk Rams Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Marshall Faulk Youth Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. LONDON -- The IOC will launch its new Olympic Channel next month following the closing ceremony of the Rio de Janeiro Games.The digital channel, which will operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, will go live on Sunday, Aug. 21, right after the ceremony, the International Olympic Committee announced Wednesday.The Madrid-based channel is designed to promote Olympics sports between each games and engage with young audiences. It will provide a mix of live sports coverage, historic Olympic footage from the IOCs archives, and news programming and highlights.The channel does not cover the Olympics themselves, which are aired by rights holding broadcasters around the world.The project, the brainchild of IOC President Thomas Bach, was approved by the full IOC in December 2014.The launch of the Olympic Channel on 21st August is the start of an exciting new journey to connect the worldwide audience with the Olympic Movement all year round, Bach said in a statement. Fans will be able to follow sports, athletes and the stories behind the Olympic Games. The Olympic Channel will inspire us all and reach out to new generations of athletes and fans.The channel will be available worldwide via a mobile app and at the web site olympicchannel.com.Original programming will focus on elite athletes, their quest for success and sport around the world, the IOC said.The IOC said last month it had reached agreement with 27 international sports federations to collaborate on content for the channel.Among the major sports signed up are swimming (FINA), basketball (FIBA), tennis (ITF), gymnastics (FIG), skiing (FIS) and hockey (IIHF).dddddddddddd Among those not included were soccer (FIFA) and track and field (IAAF), which already have their own global TV rights deals.The channel will initially be offered in English and offer subtitles in nine different languages.Users will also be able to register for a more personalized experience that allows them to follow their favorite athletes, teams and sports and receive individually tailored content. The channel allows for sharing of videos across social media platforms.Following the launch in August, the channel will seek to secure partnerships with rights-holding broadcasters and national Olympic committees to develop localized versions of the channel, the IOC said.The project also relies heavily on the backing and involvement of the IOCs existing broadcast partners, including NBC in the United States and Discovery Communications and Eurosport in Europe.The IOC said in 2014 the channel would cost about $600 million to operate over the first seven years, with the goal of breaking even in the first decade.The channels commercial and marketing department is located in the IOCs home city of Lausanne, Switzerland, while the production is run from Madrid, headquarters of the Olympic Broadcasting Services.The channel plans to produce about 250 hours of original programming and content over the first year. It now has a staff of more than 60 full-time employees from 20 countries working in Madrid. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz