Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

27.06.2018 06:55
incy from Marcus Trescothick before the start o Antworten

World No.1 Jason Day surged into the lead before plummeting back down the leaderboard but he remains in the mix after the second round in his title defence at The Barclays.In the first of four US PGA Tour Playoff events Day shot a one-under-70 in round two at Bethpage Black, now tied fifth and four shots back of leader Patrick Reed.Reed put together a tidy three-under 68 to move to eight under, two clear at the top.It could have been infinitely better for Day after he surged early with five birdies in his opening seven holes, including four in a row, to join the lead.But as quick as he made his move up, he fell back down.A bogey on eight was followed by double-bogey on nine and when he added another dropped shot on 10 all his good work was undone.I had it going great and I was thinking, whats the course record and obviously it can turn pretty quick, especially if youre out of position here, Day said.The one on eight, definitely a poor shot. The tee shot on nine was poor. And then you miss anywhere in the rough on 10 theres no way of holding that green, and then youre trying to save yourself.It was a little difficult out there but I felt like I ground it out pretty good. I know Patrick is up there, and Im currently four back, Ive just got to try to get it under par tomorrow and slowly chip away at it.Argentinas Emiliano Grillo (69) and American Rickie Fowler (69) share second at six under.Already leading the season long FedExCup race, Day is looking to become the first Australian in the 10-year history of the playoffs to win it all at next months Tour Championship, including the $US10 million ($A13.13 million) bonus.With conditions becoming more difficult by the hour, Day was licking his lips at the prospect of making a weekend charge.The harder the better for the Queenslander. Im really looking forward to the weekend. I feel like Im really close, he said.The driving hasnt been spot on but I know the reps that Ive done prior to this hopefully will catch up to my game and Ill start driving it a little bit better.The touch feels pretty good.I feel like Im rolling the ball pretty well, Ive just got to give myself the opportunities.I dont really see it going too much lower than what it is. I still think single digits (under par) is a pretty good score. Authentic Shawn Kelley Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Authentic Bryce Harper Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.cheapnationalsjerseys.us/authentic-adam-eaton-jersey/ . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Authentic Ryan Zimmerman Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Womens Washington Nationals Jerseys .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Chris Rogers has announced his retirement from first-class cricket following Somersets final County Championship match.Rogers, 39, made twin hundreds in the match which Somerset won by 325 runs to sit top of the table heading into the final day of the season. If Yorkshire or Middlesex fail to win at Lords, Somerset will lift their first Championship title.Thats it for me, he said. I have had a good career and to finish off that way is pretty special. Im getting old. I am going to miss playing and the standing ovation from the crowd was very special, but it happens in all careers and its time to move on.My overriding feeling is one of immense pride in my team. We were favourites to go down at the start of the season and look where we are now.Ill be texting a few of my old team-mates at Middlesex tonight, you can be sure of that. I know what is in their dressing room and I know they will fight all the way against Yorkshire. The title race is out of our hands, but neither side will role over at Lords so its going to be interesting. He finishes with 25,470 runs which included 76 centuuries in a career which began in 1998-99.dddddddddddd He retired from Test cricket after last years Ashes series in England.Somerset were his fifth county, with Rogers taking over the captaincy from Marcus Trescothick before the start of the season. He had previously spent four seasons at Middlesex, where he was also captain for a time, after spells with Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Northamptonshire.Rogers began his career with Western Australia before moving to Victoria. He was first capped in 2008, playing one Test against India in Perth, but returned to the Australia squad for the 2013 tour of England; his maiden century came during the Ashes and he ended up as the leading run-scorer on either side over the back-to-back series.Four of his five Test centuries were scored against England, with his final appearance coming at The Oval during the 2015 Ashes. He then agreed a contract with Somerset before spending the Australian summer doing media work. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz