Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

25.03.2018 12:11
, put his future on the line Sun Antworten

He wont be jumping over rival players any time soon, but West Coast ruckman Nic Naitanui will be hoping to make at least a small impact during this years AFL finals series.Naitanui is set to spend up to a year on the sidelines after undergoing surgery to repair the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee late last month.The injury has robbed West Coast of its best player for the upcoming finals series, which kicks off with Thursday nights elimination final against the Western Bulldogs at Domain Stadium.Journeyman Jonathan Giles and Scott Lycett will be forced to carry the ruck load in Naitanuis absence.But Eagles coach Adam Simpson says Naitanui will do his best behind the scenes to ensure West Coast go deep into the finals.Naitanui returned to the club last week following his successful operation, and he was around the players again on Monday.Just to see him around the club has been great for the players morale, Simpson said.I think hell provide input, in particular the ruck situation thats confronting our players.Im sure hell help with our ruck duties with (ruck coach) Dean Cox this week.Simpson is optimistic Naitanui will be able to return at the tail end of next season, rather than miss the entire 2017 campaign.Eagles captain Shannon Hurn said he and his teammates were feeling for Naitanui.Its a little bit of bad luck, Hurn said.Last year we had Mitch Brown and Eric Mackenzie (suffer knee injuries) as wellIts disappointing. But theres plenty of blokes who miss out.And Nics been touching on it a fair bit - worse things happen in life. Weve got to move on and play that extra one or two per cent better. Nike Free 3.0 V5 Womens . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Nike Free 3.0 Sale . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. http://www.nikefreeclearanceoutlet.com/nike-free-run-2-sale/nike-free-run-2-mens.html . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Nike Free 5.0 Mens Black . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Nike Free RN Womens . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Adam Scott finally stopped thinking about his putting and he has been rewarded for a carefree attitude in the opening US PGA Tour Playoff event.Starting the day seven off the pace, Scott fired a six-under-65 at Bethpage Black to rocket to seven under and into third place for The Barclays.The Queenslander trails American Rickie Fowler (68) by two and sits one back of second placed Patrick Reed (71).World No.1 and defending champion Jason Day is four shots off the lead at five under and tied sixth after a round of 70.Scott started his hot round by holing out for eagle from 95 yards and added six birdies with just two bogeys.After two rounds of fruitless putting, coming off the back of a few months of the same, Scott finally broke the shackles.He made just 30 feet of total putts in the opening round and 58 feet in round two but come Saturday he dropped in a whopping 150 feet of putts.I just really tried to clear my mind, Scott said.When youre not making them and they are always a little bit short, you start thinking about too many things and stroke and line, feel, speed, all this kind of stuff.I just thought, forget about it all and just go with instinct.It was good to just simply forget about everything with the putting, technical and feel and anything, and just kind of look and stroke and not care where it went.For that to be the answer, is nice, because I dont think theres any major issues.Scott wiill attempt to keep the roll going tomorrow as he chases a third win of the year and 14th US PGA Tour title.ddddddddddddIf I could finish the year off the way I started, it would salvage some of the disappointment of not really contending in the majors this year, he added.Day, the defending champion, was left to rue another round of wild driving.He hit just three fairways and with 14 through three rounds he ranks last in the field for driving accuracy.If I can find my golf ball, I might have a good chance at winning the tournament. Today I just had no clue where it was going, Day said.?I was missing both left and right. The biggest thing for me was to try to commit to a golf shot.I was standing over there going, just get it down there somewhere instead of committing to a target, committing to a shot and hitting it.I think if I can have a decent shot at hitting fairways tomorrow, I might give myself an opportunity.Day and Scott are looking to become the first Australian in the 10-year history of the playoffs to win it all at next months Tour Championship, including the $US10million bonus.John Senden, who faces elimination from the playoffs if he doesnt perform well, put his future on the line Sunday after a tough 75 left him tied for 55th.He is on the elimination bubble. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz