Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie kŲnnen sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Videos
panxing18 Offline

Beitršge: 200

24.08.2019 05:50
Itís an all time classic going up against a Antworten

team we all love to hate"Our Greatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament continues on Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and we only have two more games before we get to our Elite Eight. Today, weíre looking at two games with different storylines, and one of these games might has a decent chance to win it all. Iíll give some highlights of each game, and Iíll put a poll at the end. The poll will be open for about 24 hours, you guys get to vote, and the winner by popular vote will advance. Today, our tournament continues with our next playoff win match up: The 1987 Divisional playoff versus the San Francisco 49ers against the 2000 Divisional playoff versus the New Orleans Saints.1987 Divisional playoff against the 49ers. 1987 was a weird, wild, wonderful year if youíre a Vikings fan. They only went 8-7 in a strike-shortened season that saw three games played by replacement players. The Replacement Vikings were terrible, going 0-3...but the real ones were pretty good. After a wild Thanksgiving overtime win over Dallas, they were 7-1 (minus the strike games), but stumbled at the end, losing three of four. They still made the playoffs, and after whipping the Saints in the wildcard round Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , got to travel to San Francisco to face the overwhelming Super Bowl favorite 49ers. This was in the middle of their Bill Walsh dynasty, and the 49ers just looked unstoppable. The Vikes were double digit underdogs, and I remember thinking Ďjust donít get embarrassedí.Oh, it was embarassing...for the 49ers. Anthony Carter became a Viking God that day, catching 10 passes for 227 yards, Najee Mustafaa (nee Reggie Rutland) had a pick six, and the Vikings dominated the game from beginning to end. In the second half, Joe Montana was so rattled and flustered he was benched for Steve Young. Iíd have to go back and double check, but I think that was the only time in Montanaís career that he was benched for a non-injury. Of all the wins in all of Vikings history, both regular and post-season, for me this game is the one I always think of as being right at the top. 2000 Divisional playoff against the Saints. I included this game because it was Denny Greenís last swan song with a really good team, as 2001 saw Korey Stringer (RIP, Big Man) die tragically in training camp, and Denny resigned with one game left before he could get fired. 2000 started off with Denny trying to coax Dan Marino out of retirement Infant Dru Samia Jersey , but Marino stayed retired and Denny turned to second year pro Daunte Culpepper. It turned out to be the right move, as Culpepper had a monster year, throwing for over 3,900 yards and 33 TDís (which led the NFL), and ran for another 470 yards. The 10-6 Saints came to Minneapolis pretty evenly matched with the Vikings, and with the way Minnesota had struggled to close the season (losing three straight to lose homefield advantage), New Orleans seemed prime for an upset. But the Vikes regrouped and after a close first quarter, scored at the end of the half and early in the third quarter to take a 24-3 lead. Both Randy Moss and Cris Carter had receiving TDís, and the defense mostly rebounded after a late season slump. The Saints scored late in the game to make it 34-16, but after halftime the Vikes turned this game into a laugher and it never really seemed that close. I felt really good about this team after this game, thinking whatever issues they had at the end of the regular season had been figured out. The clip below is part one of three parts, I think. Iím just posting the first part, as you can navigate the rest if you want to re-watch the whole game. Linval needs a friend" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftMinnesota Vikings Top 5 Draft Needs: Defensive Tackle, #2New Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft ,22commentsLinval needs a friendCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings Top 5 Draft Needs: Defensive Tackle, #2Photo by Corey Perrine/Getty ImagesIn all the fun and excitement leading up to draft night tonight, I damn near forgot to complete the list of the Minnesota Vikingsí Top 5 draft needs that I had been working on. So far, weíve looked at running backs, cornerbacks, and tight ends, but now we come to a spot where thereís a pretty serious hole, all things considered.While the Vikings seem to have an endless supply of talented edge players, the same (at least at this point) canít be said for the interior. Sure, Linval Joseph is great, but the loss of Sheldon Richardson is one thatís definitely going to be felt unless the Vikings make a move to fill that spot. Letís take a look at what the defensive tackle position looks like for the Vikings right now and what they could do over the course of Draft Weekend.Current Vikings defensive tackles: Linval Joseph (starter), Shamar Stephen (starter), Curtis Cothran, Jalyn Holmes Replica Dru Samia Jersey , Jaleel Johnson, Ifeadi Odenigbo (Iím going to put him at tackle)Joseph remains one of the best nose tackles in the league, but if the season were to start today weíd likely see Stephen getting the start at the 3-tech spot, and that really isnít super ideal, I donít think. I always thought Stephen was much better against the run than he was in trying to generate pressure, but maybe the Vikings are seeing something Iím not.Holmes didnít see a lot of action in his rookie season, but I still think heís a better fit on the interior than he is on the edge. It seems like Jaleel Johnson spends the preseason destroying guys on the second team offensive lines of our preseason opponents, but to date that really hasnít translated to the regular season. Iím actually pretty high on Odenigbo, and thought he should have made the team out of camp last season, but Iím happy heís back and think heís going to stick this time around. Cothran is probably headed for the practice squad again if the Vikings want to keep him around.Who could they take and when. Since I donít think Ed Oliver or Quinnen Williams is falling to #18, the guy the Vikings might be eyeing if they want to use their first round pick at the position is Christian Wilkins out of Clemson. Wilkins reminds me a bit of Kevin Williams, since heís got pretty decent agility for a guy that weighs in at 315 pounds. Providing that the Vikings immediately address the offensive line in Round 2, I wouldnít hate a pick of Wilkins at #18, I donít think.There are plenty of options if the Vikings want to wait until Day 2 as well. I donít think the Vikings would be in on Mississippi State tackle Jeffrey Simmons or anything Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , given his injury and questions about whether or not heíll be ready for the start of the season. Miami (FL) tackle Gerald Willis seems to be a popular player in the second or third round, as is DreíMont Jones of Ohio State. Khalen Saunders of Western Illinois could be a potential target, but he strikes me as more of a nose tackle than a 3-technique. It would be interesting to see what Andre Patterson could mold him into, though.I think the Vikings will address the defensive tackle spot at some point in the first two days of the draft, but if they want to wait until Day 3 thereís still some intriguing players out there. Kingsley Keke of Texas A&M is someone thatís shown some pass rush ability on the inside, as is Terry Beckner out of Missouri. Beckner comes with some pretty significant medical concerns, though, as heís tore the ACLs in both of his knees during his college career.Obviously, there are significantly more players to keep an eye on for the Vikings than the ones Iíve just mentioned, but those are a few that Iíll be watching for when the Vikings want to address the defensive tackle spot in this yearís NFL Draft.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz