Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

26.08.2019 07:58
ins second-half brace. Wallabies coach Michael Cheika says he couldnt give a stuff what Graham Henry th Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The runs keep piling up even as Jason Hammels starts get shorter.The Cubs pitcher was pulled after just 39 pitches over 2 1/3 innings -- his briefest outing of the season -- in a 3-2 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday.I took Jason out because I didnt think things were going to straighten out, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. Thats the reason I did it, no excuses. I wanted to give the bullpen some meaningful work.Hammel (13-7) gave up three runs and five hits. The right-hander was coming off a poor performance against Colorado, allowing a season-high 10 runs (six earned) in 3 1/3 innings of an 11-4 loss. Hammel remained winless in nine career games (six starts) at Dodger Stadium.Since winning six straight starts to open the second half, Hammel has allowed 13 runs (nine earned) in just 5 2/3 innings.Joe and I talked after the game about it but its not a topic for discussion in the newspapers, Hammel said. Theres nothing wrong with me mechanically. Im fine.Julio Urias allowed one run over six innings and Corey Seager set a Dodgers franchise record for a shortstop with his 23rd home run as Los Angeles evened the series between NL division leaders.Urias (5-2) pitched better at home than the last time he faced the Cubs. The rookie left-hander made his second career start in Chicago on June 2 and gave up six runs -- five earned -- and eight hits in five innings while serving up three homers.This time, he allowed six hits and tied a career high with eight strikeouts and two walks. He is 4-0 in six games (four starts) since the All-Star break.Kenley Jansen pitched a perfect ninth for his 38th save a day after allowing a run on a wild pitch in the ninth in a 6-4, 10-inning loss.The Cubs four-game winning streak ended when their rally in the seventh came up short. They got to 3-2 on pinch-hitter Jason Heywards RBI single off reliever Pedro Baez.Heyward got caught stealing, and Baez walked Dexter Fowler and Kris Bryant before getting Anthony Rizzo on an inning-ending grounder.Los Angeles took a 3-1 lead in the third on RBI singles by Chase Utley and Justin Turner. Utleys hit was the third straight given up by Hammel to start the inning.Seager tied the game at 1 in the first, giving him the most homers by a Dodgers shortstop in franchise single-season history. He broke the old mark of 22 set by Glenn Wright in 1930.TRAINERS ROOMCubs: RHP John Lackey (right shoulder strain) will throw a bullpen session on Monday in Chicago.Dodgers: OF Scott Van Slyke wont play again this season. Hes on the DL with right wrist irritation after being out nearly two months earlier in the season with low back irritation. He doesnt have the range of motion he needs to contribute, manager Dave Roberts said. ... LHP Clayton Kershaw (mild disk irritation) will face hitters in a simulated game on Tuesday in Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga or Arizona.UP NEXTCubs: LHP Jon Lester (14-4, 2.81 ERA) is 1-1 with a 4.05 ERA in two career starts at Dodger Stadium. The team is 7-0 in his last seven starts.Dodgers: RHP Brock Stewart (0-2, 11.25) makes his third career major league start after being recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Friday. He last pitched on Aug. 19 against Albuquerque, allowing four hits in five scoreless innings. Dave Schultz Flyers Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Ivan Provorov Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/jaromir-jagr-hockey-jersey/ . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Oskar Lindblom Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Jakub Voracek Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Wallabies coach Michael Cheika says he couldnt give a stuff what Graham Henry thinks about his team - and its probably just as well.Henry lit a fuse on Saturday when he labelled the current Wallabies squad as the worst hes seen in Australias rich rugby history.The former All Blacks coach said it was a concern how far Australia and South Africa had fallen behind world champions New Zealand.Its probably the worst Australian team I have ever seen, and thats a real worry for the game, Henry told NZ radio on Saturday morning.Cheika was clearly miffed when told of the comments following his teams 36-20 win over Argentina in Perth later that day, and he was quick to put Henry in his place.Mate, I dont care what Graham Henry says, Cheika said.I didnt know he said that. But when you tell me, I couldnt care what he says.Hes got no relevance to me. Maybe in his mind we are (the worst Australian team). Thats good for him. He doesnt need to tell me, and I dont have to listen to him.When asked whether he thought Henrys comments were disrespectful, Cheika replied: Nah. He can say what he likes. But I dont care what he says..ddddddddddddWallabies scrumhalf Will Genia was also adamant Henrys comments werent valued within the Australian set-up.Personally, I dont really care about that sort of stuff, Genia said.People can say what they want.All that matters to me ... is what we believe in.Were just working hard to be as good as we can to make Australia proud.Cheika was under the pump earlier this month following his sides six-match losing run.But back-to-back wins over South Africa and Argentina have eased the pressure.However, the gap between the Wallabies and NZ has been clear to see during the current Rugby Championship.With two rounds remaining, NZ (20 points) have already secured the title following big wins over Australia (twice), Argentina, and South Africa.The Wallabies sit in second spot on nine points, with South Africa (six) and Argentina (five) lagging behind them.Australias recent resurgence will be tested next month when they take on the Springboks in South Africa, and Argentina in London. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz