Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

31.08.2019 03:56
inute 47 seconds over Mollema and two minutes 45 seconds over Briton Adam Yates (Orica-Bike Exchange). Antworten

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Trace McSorley has gotten used to seeing extra defenders crowding the line of scrimmage this season and hes become adept at taking advantage of itWith another defense selling out to stop star running back Saquon Barkley, McSorley completed 17 of 23 passes for 376 yards and four touchdowns to lead No. 7 Penn State to a 45-12 victory over Michigan State and the Big Ten East title Saturday.Penn State (10-2, 8-1 Big Ten, No. 8 AP) edged No. 2 Ohio State for the East title, setting up a conference championship game against West winner Wisconsin next week in Indianapolis. The Nittany Lions beat the Buckeyes 24-20 at home Oct. 22.Its almost like pick your poison, McSorley said. Weve got so many weapons outside, if you want to try to load the box to stop Saquon and our run game, weve got enough weapons outside and if you want to try and stop that, weve got one of the best running backs in the country. Hes going to do what he does.But Barkley couldnt get going and eventually left the game with a right leg injury.The Spartans (3-9, 1-8) stacked the line of scrimmage and held Barkley to 9 yards in the first half on nine carries. Meanwhile, Michael Geiger kicked four field goals, the last giving Michigan State a 12-10 halftime lead.McSorley, who set a school record for total offense in a season (3,348), and his speedy, physical receivers took over in the third quarter. The shifty, dual-threat quarterback threw deep touchdown passes on three straight drives to cue Penn States 35-0 second half.Disappointing outcome to a disappointing season, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said. Thought we played very well in the first half, especially the first quarter, came out and established ourselves early on but drove down the field four straight times and had to settle for field goals.McSorley found Chris Godwin down the sideline for 34 yards on Penn States first second-half possession and followed it with a 45-yarder to Mike Gesicki. Godwin got loose down the middle minutes later and McSorley hit him in stride for 59 yards to give Penn State a 31-12 lead.Trace did a great job of giving me a great, catchable ball and after that point, its just finishing the play, Godwin said.Andre Robinson added a 14-yard touchdown run and caught a 40-yard pass from McSorley to complete the scoring in the fourth quarter, and Barkley scored on a 1-yard run in the second. Barkley left in the third quarter with an apparent right leg injury and did not return.Tyler Davis added a second-quarter field goal for Penn State which won its eighth straight game.Its been special, Penn State coach James Franklin said. I think this team, the connection and the bond they have for each other, weve overachieved and we keep overachieving.BEND BUT DONT BREAKThe Spartans moved against Penn States defense until they pushed into the red zone. Michigan State mounted four long first-half drives of at least 11 plays but had to settle for Geigers kicks each time.The Spartans never got into the red zone after Geigers final field goal, managed just 87 yards in the second half, lost a fumble and allowed three sacks.We were pissed off that they got down there and we knew once our feet were set, they werent doing anything special that could really keep us on our heels, linebacker Brandon Bell said.EYES ON BARKLEYBarkley was helped to the sideline by training staff in the third quarter and didnt return. He had a towel over his head while he sat on the training table.Franklin, who only confirms injuries if a player is out for the season, said he expects Barkley to practice and prepare as he would normally from the information he had at the end of the game.POLL IMPLICATIONSPenn State: The Nittany Lions will get another shot to impress the selection committee in the Big Ten championship game. As for a shake up right now, the question is how far will No. 3 Michigan fall having lost two of its last three, including a double-overtime game at Ohio State.THE BIG PICTUREMichigan State: The Spartans run of nine straight seasons with a bowl appearance under Dantonio was snapped weeks ago. Their chance to play spoiler was hindered by more injuries Saturday. Dantonios squad, which started different lineups on both sides of the ball in every game, lost starting quarterback Damion Terry (concussion), guard Brandon Clemons and TE Josiah Price. Running back LJ Scott hurt his right leg in the first half, and although he returned, was not effective.Penn State: With injuries mounting, Penn State appeared destined for another ho-hum season at best after a Week 4 loss to Michigan dropped the Nittany Lions to 2-2. The vibes were bad enough that athletic director Sandy Barbour had to publicly refute speculation that Franklins seat was hot. Franklins team recovered and hasnt lost since that afternoon in Ann Arbor. Of even more significance is Penn State got it done with one of the youngest rosters in the country. Itll lose just 17 seniors and return many key contributors next season.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Lucas Digne Jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Moussa Sissoko Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Dimitri Payet France Jersey . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Eliaquim Mangala Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. CULOZ, France -- Chris Froome has had a strong grip on the Tour de France since the three-week race began with him making key gains in areas of the race no one expected he would.The defending and two times Tour champion began by taking time on the decent of the Col de Peyresourde to the finish of stage eight at Bagnères de Luchon and did so again in the wind stricken flats of stage 11 to Montpellier before tightening the screws in one of his favoured domains -- the time trial -- in Fridays 13th stage from Bourg-Saint-Andéol to La Caverne du Pont DArc.While all along, when it has come to prowess in climbing, Froome rode well in the Pyrénées and in the stage to Mont Ventoux where he looked set to extend his lead further until the final 1.2km. It was there where Froome, Australian Richie Porte (BMC) and Dutchman Bauke Mollema (Trek-Segafredo) crashed into the back of a television motor bike blocked by crowds and a second motor bike following them ran over and broke his bike.But Froome even survived that relatively unscathed, barring the jokes from all and sundry -- from fans to his teammates -- in social media about how he ran without a bike for 50 seconds until he took a neutral service spare bike and then finally a Sky team issue one.But after the Tour left Provence and then headed north into the Jura mountains on Sunday, Froomes hope of a third Tour title appeared all but his barring disaster before Sundays finish in Paris. After the 160km 15th stage from Bourg-en-Bresse to Culoz, Froome still leads the Tour by one minute 47 seconds over Mollema and two minutes 45 seconds over Briton Adam Yates (Orica-Bike Exchange). Second to 10th places are separated by 3:29, which should at least see a terrific battle for the podium in the Alps later this week.However, in a day that was flagged as potentially one of the toughest in the Tour to race, Froome was hardly ruffled in stage 15. Even he admitted to expecting more of a challenge.If I am honest, yes. I am quite surprised, Froome said after placing 14th and in a group of 15 riders three minutes and seven seconds behindo Colombian winner Jarlinson Pantano (IAM).Today was really a stage where I expected Movistar in particular with two strong guys in the [early 30-strong] breakaway. I thought they would be doing more in the final climb.[Alejandro] Valverde had a go, but just to go across to [Fabio] Aru when he made his move. Apart from that, Romain Bardet gave it a try. I just got the feeling that everyone was on the limit. No one really had the legs to make a big difference.Froomes expectancy of a move prompted him to feign an attack early on the Lacets du Grand Colombier to test their intent on a day that --- on paper, at least -- offered opportunity.dddddddddddd.He said: I just wanted to see exactly what the state of play was; to see what reaction I get ... who would be looking to follow me -- [it was] interesting to see Nairo [Quintana] was on my wheel quite quickly -- to give me an idea of who may be making a move over the top.Albeit there is still one week to race. But it appears that Froomes rivals -- from Quintana (Movistar), Valverde (Movistar), Aru (Astana) and Bardet (Ag2r-La Mondiale) to Yates -- seemingly dont have the power to combat not just Froome, but the strength of his team.As Sunday showed, Froome has had numbers at all the the strike zones of this Tour. Such strength has allowed them to control the race. Even Froome empathised with those nearest him overall about what must be going through their minds against a team as strong as Sky.On Sunday, Froome lauded his teammates, repeating that this Sky team is possibly the strongest to ever race the Tour. He said that it had guys who would be leaders in other teams in their own right, but then he added: It must be quite demoralising for other people to have to think of attacking, knowing that this calibre of riders is going to be chasing and riding behind at a tempo that will neutralise their attacks.On that note, Froome then elaborated on what went through his mind on Mont Ventoux in which the image of him running through thousands of people went viral social media. Until Sunday, Froome had not spoken openly about the incident, especially in light of the terrorist attack that night in the southern French city of Nice in which 84 people were killed.On his decision to run in cycling shoes that had cleats attached, Froome said: They [his teammates] have been taking the mickey out of me a bit for it, but deservedly so. It was quite a chaotic moment up there. Obviously I got back on my bike after that straight away.I tried to pedal but realised that my rear stays were broken and that broke not going to be going anywhere. I knew I was just over a kilometre from the top and not having a spare bike -- obviously it was stuck [on a team car] behind the other riders who had been dropped -- I just figured the best thing to do was keep going forward, that when they catch up to me I can get a spare bike.That is why I took to running; and also to just move away from that moment, that bottle neck area where we were was packed. I thought, If any going to get a spare bike to me it is not going to happen here, so I need to get up the road and I think running was my only option. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz