Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

06.09.2019 10:12
s to hand the visitors the win. However, after the game Palace boss Alan Pardew claimed Benteke was looking for Antworten

Liverpool beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on Sunday, but did striker Christian Benteke dive to earn his side a late penalty? The Sky Sports pundits discuss... The match at Selhurst Park appeared to be heading for a draw until Benteke was awarded a penalty in stoppage time after a challenge from Palace defender Damien Delaney.Referee Andre Marriner did not immediately point to the spot, before being persuaded to award a penalty on the advice of his assistant, with the Belgian making no mistake from 12 yards to hand the visitors the win. However, after the game Palace boss Alan Pardew claimed Benteke was looking for it, a verdict the Super Sunday panel disagreed with.Yes 100 per cent, as soon as I saw it, said Jamie Carragher, when asked if it was a penalty. It is a stupid decision to dive in and it was not there initially, but he just clipped his right knee on Bentekes left ankle and it is a penalty. It is not the initial challenge, but the follow through.I do not even think there is debate. I think when you are running at that pace and you have been clipped. He could have stayed up… Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew disputed the last-minute penalty and felt it was very harsh on his team Meanwhile, Thierry Henry initially thought Benteke had dived, before changing his opinion and agreeing with Carraghers view.I will be honest, I did not think it was a penalty, but in all fairness it was, said the former Arsenal striker.We were all wondering why he went down so late, but as you can see there is contact. The only thing I always say about defenders is that if you commit yourself like that in the box, there is no rule that says the striker must stand up.Watch the above video to make up your own mind.. Also See: Delaney: Ref said no penalty Pardew fumes over penalty C Palace 1-2 Liverpool Carra on Liverpools late win Doug Kotar Youth Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Julian Love Jersey . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Evan Engram Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Harry Carson Giants Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday.Cam Newton insisted Carolina Panthers only had themselves to blame after they fell to a 24-10 defeat to Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50. REPORT: Denver win Super Bowl All the details of Broncos 24-10 win Quarterback Newton was sacked six times in his first Super Bowl appearance, completing only 18 of 41 passes for 265 yards as a dominant defensive display saw the Broncos beat up the Panthers. Newton, who was named the NFLs most valuable player this season, refused to make any excuses for the Panthers defeat and admitted the Broncos were worthy winners. Cam Newton was sacked seven times by Denver I dont know what you want me to say. They made more plays than us, and thats what it came down to, he said.We dropped balls. We turned the ball over, gave up sacks, threw errant passes. Thats it. They scored more points than we did.Head coach Ron Rivera called on the Panthers to bounce-back from their Super Bowl defeat and to take heart from the Broncos 43-8 Super Bowl loss to Seattle Seahawks in New Jersey in 2014. Highlights of the Carolina Panthers against the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50 Weve talked about getting to the mountain peak and obviously were at the top of the mountain but were not at the peak, Rivera said.dddddddddddd I told our guys ... this is the same team (Denver Broncos) that a couple of years ago got beat in New York. So we have an opportunity to grow and learn from this experience and give ourselves an opportunity to get back here. Peyton Manning secured his second Super Bowl ring in what could be his final game before retiring Panthers defensive end Kony Ealy, who tied the Super Bowl record with three sacks and became the first player to record multiple sacks and an interception in a Super Bowl, echoed Riveras thoughts. You just have to come back and fight next year, Ealy said. It sucks, but at the end of the day, I cant dwell on it. The better team won. They showed up, they played. They didnt make mistakes, we did make mistakes. We cant do that. Its a process. We will learn from this and get back. We will look to get at this again next year. Also See: Broncos win Super Bowl Manning to consider future Broncos 24 Panthers 10 recap NFL video ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz