Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

07.09.2019 08:44
what the story is.And then well decide whether were going to go. But I think were probably just better off letting t Antworten

Australia boss Michael Cheika may snub Eddie Jones invitation to Englands meeting with referee Jaco Peyper ahead of Saturdays highly-charged Twickenham clash.Wallabies head coach Cheika has suggested he could boycott Fridays meeting with official Peyper - to let England see if they can influence the referee that way.Friends and former Randwick team-mates Cheika and Jones have traded verbal barbs all week, with both coaches accusing their opponents of illegal scrummaging.Cheika has insisted he will not seek to sway referee Peypers officiating, but in the process cannily suggested England may not keep similar counsel.Asked if he would attend Fridays meeting with referee Peyper, Cheika said: I dont know, well wait to see if the referee tells us what time its on. I think they may have but Im not sure as yet what the story is.And then well decide whether were going to go. But I think were probably just better off letting them have their own meeting, and see if they can influence the referee that way through having the meeting.I dont think theres anything I can do to influence the referee, so were better off just maybe staying quiet and letting them have the meeting themselves. I dont know, Ill see how I go tomorrow.England boss Jones lit the blue touch paper on a tie always likely to combust when claiming on Saturday that he had concerns over Australias illegal scrum tactics.Wallabies boss Cheika quickly hit back against his compatriot and former club mate however, insisting England prop Dan Cole has been infringing the law since his career started.Cheika also claimed that former Australia coach Jones had tarnished his legacy in his homeland during Englands 3-0 series victory over the Wallabies down under in June.Jones shrugged off Cheikas comments, but the Australia boss was in no mood to relent on Thursday after naming his squad for Saturdays keenly-anticipated Test clash.Claiming he would not seek to influence the refereeing of the scrummage, Cheika said: No I dont want (Jaco) Peyper to be on top of it; hell see the game how he wants to see it. Im not telling him what to do. Hell interpret it how he wants.My responsibility is to get my blokes scrummaging right, and square, and doing their best to keep the thing up on its feet. So thats where my concentration is, on our guys.Cheika then reiterated his claim that Jones only took aim at Australias scrum to mask what the Wallabies consider deficiencies in Englands own set-piece game.I think hes done that to take the heat off his own scrum: its pretty logical, its the oldest trick in the book, said Cheika, when quizzed on Jones criticism of Australias scrummage.You know what I mean: Oh I dont want them looking at ours so Ill point to someone elses, you know? At the end of the day what goes on on the field is whats going to count. But thats why Id say hes done it. Byron Scott Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Tyson Chandler Lakers Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Tyson-Chandler-Jersey/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Byron Scott Lakers Jersey .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Sebastian Vettel has played down talk of a rift with Maurizio Arrivabene, saying he and the Ferrari boss ?have a very straightforward and honest relationship despite the Italians comments about his next contract.Arrivabene caused a stir in Japan this weekend during a long interview with Italian TV, where he said the out-of-form German would have to earn a new contract when his current deal expires at the end of 2017. He also suggested Vettel was trying to get involved with various parts of Ferraris operation, as Michael Schumacher was famed for during his dominant spell at the team, saying: What worked with Michael might not necessarily work with Sebastian .... Sebastian just needs to focus on the car.Asked if he had read the widely-reported comments after qualifying at Suzuka, Vettel replied: I havent but generally I enjoy a very, very straightforward and honest relationship. I think as much as the team wants to perform I want to perform. I had races this year where I didnt do so, I wasnt happy with myself because there was more on the table but its been an up and down year.Ferrari expected to challenge Mercedes for the title this year but is yet to win a race, with Vettel losing shots at victory in Australia, Spain and Canada through strategy blunders. However despite the disappoiinting campaign Vettel says there is no negativity between himself and Arrivabene.ddddddddddddI enjoy a really good relationship with him and I think if theres something I dont like Ill tell him and equally the other way around. I know that theres nothing between us, nothing that we need to sort out, and both our focuses -- his and mine -- are trying to achieve the same thing. Were trying to win races, get stronger -- especially in the future -- and thats I think where the main focus goes. So I dont know what sort of context [he said it in].Vettel insists he and Arrivabene share the same goal of ensuring Ferrari is competitive in 2017.In the end I think the results we had were not always fair and rewarding given the pace that we showed on different weekends but sometimes its like this. Obviously the main focus now I dont think is looking at that too much, I think the main focus is as a team to try and make progress to the end of this year.Obviously we carry everything we can learn this year still into next year, even though the rules are changing theres still a lot of things that we learn about this years car in general which will also help us next year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz