Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

08.09.2019 04:52
e Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of th Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Momentum can be difficult to stop in baseball, and as the Tampa Bay Rays try to end a slide that has carried over after the All-Star break, theyll do so Saturday against a tough pitcher in the Orioles Chris Tillman.Three times already this season, Tillman has faced the Rays, and three times the Orioles have won -- even a June 25 outing in which Tillman gave up 10 hits and six earned runs in five innings in an 8-6 win.For the season, Tillman is 2-0 with a 3.78 ERA against the Rays -- he was 5-9 in his career against Tampa Bay this season, but is pitching well, with a 12-2 overall record and a 3.41 ERA. Orioles manager Buck Showalter said its important to get quality starts coming out of the break after using four relievers in Fridays win.Were not going to have a rested bullpen the way we did tonight for the next 74 games, he said. We were fortunate tonight -- you dont usually walk seven guys and win a game.It hasnt mattered much who the Rays are facing on the mound of late -- theyve lost seven straight and 23 of 26, the worst stretch in franchise history and worst by any team in baseball this season. Its also the worst 26-game stretch by any American League team since the 2003 Detroit Tigers.Whats more, the Orioles are 8-2 against the Rays this season, including six straight wins, their longest streak against Tampa Bay since 2007.The challenge of ending the skid falls on left-hander Matt Moore, who has been mentioned as a trade possibility as the Rays move into seller mode as a result of playing in cellar mode with a 34-55 record.Moore has lost to the Orioles twice this season -- he has given up eight earned runs in 13 2/3 innings with 15 strikeouts but not much else to show. For his career, hes 5-6 against Baltimore with a 4.46 ERA.Within the last five weeks and the Rays terrible skid, Moore has been their best bet to win. In the last 29 games, he is 3-2 and the rest of the pitching staff is a combined 3-21.Thats nearly the opposite of Fridays starter, Chris Archer, who has seen the Rays win just once in his last 11 starts -- and none since June 6. The Rays brought Archer back out for the eighth inning in a tie game on Friday and it backfired, as he gave up the deciding run on a solo home run to Jonathan Schoop.We felt, or I felt, that Arch was the best option there to get those two righties, Rays manager Kevin Cash said of Archers no-decision. I still feel that way. He just left a pitch up ... a slider up to Schoop. Eddie Robinson Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Jason Kipnis Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.indianssale.com/indians-tyler-clippard-jersey/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Jason Kipnis Indians Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cleveland Indians Jerseys . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front.OAKVILLE, Ont. -- Tournament leader Hunter Mahan withdrew from the RBC Canadian Open on Saturday after his wife went into labour. The 31-year-old American was at 13 under after 36 holes and had yet to tee off in the third round. "I received exciting news a short time ago that my wife Kandi has gone into labour with our first child," Mahan said in a statement. "Kandi and I are thrilled about the addition to the Mahan family and we look forward to returning to the RBC Canadian Open in the coming years." The sudden departure now puts the spotlight on John Merrick, who finished the second round two strokes back of Mahan after tying the course record with a 62 at the par-72, 7,253-yard Glen Abbey Golf Club. Dustin Johnson shot 63 in rainy conditions on Saturday and also sits at 11 under after 54 holes. Johnson didnt get news that Mahan, whose wifes due daate was still a month away, was on his way back to Dallas until he was on No.dddddddddddd 18. "Its one of those situations where you probably wouldnt expect him to have to leave. But sometimes thats just how it works," said Johnson. "Hes playing really well right now, but yeah, I mean, things happen. "I dont think he had any plans on leaving this week until probably today." Mahan charged into the lead Friday with an 8-under 64 to improve on his 5-under 67 performance from the first round. His start time had initially been set for 1:30 p.m. ET on Saturday before play was suspended for 80 minutes because of the threat of lightning in the area. Mahan had been rescheduled to tee off at 2:50 p.m. but never made it to the course and instead rushed to the airport. With Mahans withdrawal, Merrick will played his round Saturday without a partner. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz