Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

11.09.2019 13:04
dnesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgop Antworten

RENO, Nevada -- Nevada and coach Brian Polian agreed to part ways Sunday after four seasons in which the Wolf Pack never broke .500 in Mountain West games.Polian, the son of former NFL executive and Pro Football Hall of Famer Bill Polian, was 23-27 since replacing Hall of Fame coach Chris Ault. Ault retired after the 2012 season.A former assistant at Notre Dame, Stanford and Texas A&M, Polian wasnt able to recreate the success the Wolf Pack had under Ault. Polian guided Nevada to bowl games and 7-6 seasons in years two and three.The Wolf Pack slipped to 5-7 this season, and 3-5 in the Mountain West. Nevada did finish the season with a 45-10 victory against rival UNLV. Polian was 13-18 in conference games overall and never better than 4-4 in a season.This decision is about finding a new head coach who will help us win a championship, and who will continue to build and strengthen relationships within our department, our campus, our alumni and our great community, athletic director Doug Knuth said in a statement. The support from those constituencies is vital to the success of building a championship program.Polian had one year left on his original five-year contract. His salary was $575,000 this season, according to USA Todays coaches salary database . Nevadas athletic budget ranks at the bottom of the 12-team Mountain West.Polians teams produced the two best Academic Progress Rate scores recorded by the program.I felt, and continue to feel, that we were building a solid foundation for this program, Polian said in a statement. However, this season was fraught with adversity and in the end, we did not win enough games. Like every coach, I understand that this is a business. I wish we would have produced better results in 2016. Terrell Davis Youth Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. DeMarcus Ware Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Von-Miller-Broncos-Jerseys/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Joe Flacco Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Courtland Sutton Youth Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Daniel Ricciardo says this weekends Italian Grand Prix has underlined Mercedes big strengths after the reigning world champions dominated qualifying at Monza.Lewis Hamiltons pole position time was 0.837s quicker than the nearest non-Mercedes competitor on Saturday afternoon, with Ricciardos Red Bull 1.254s off Hamilton in sixth. Compared to the 0.149s margin Nico Rosberg had over Max Verstappen in Spa-Francorchamps last weekend, it is proof the gap between Mercedes and the rest of the field has increased significantly on arrival in Monza.The high-speed Italian track is always a trade-off between downforce and drag, with teams bringing slimmer rear wings to maximise top speeds on the straights, but Ricciardo says Mercedes powerful engine means they can enjoy the best of both worlds.This weekend they have definitely shown their strengths again, he said. It looks like Mercedes have a pretty decent sized rear wing as well. It seems that when they want they can sort of turn it up. Then again here last year as well I remember Mercedes were on another planet. For whatever reason we expected to probably be a bit down here.dddddddddddd. Perhaps we have a bit more drag on the car as well, so maybe that is another element that hurts us here.Coming back to Singapore [in two weeks] I think we will be competitive again, and I still think relatively perhaps straight line speeds are not too bad, but the question is are we using less downforce than them which then masks it a little bit. If we can get top five here we will walk away pretty happy.Rather than battling Mercedes, Ricciardo has his sights on Williams Valtteri Bottas in fifth place on the grid instead.I think theyll be a contender tomorrow, Valtteris long run yesterday looked quite good, I believe he had a new soft, but his pace seemed pretty good. I think theyll remain strong in the race, especially with their straight line speed, theyll put up a fight. Massa I think is outside the top 10, so hell probably start on a soft and that could bring him into the race as well, so theyll be pretty strong. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz