Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

12.09.2019 13:33
s the right time to make the move, he said. If you are looking out there then what better option do you have?It just Antworten

Fernando Alonso wants to find out in the forthcoming weeks whether there will be changes at McLaren this winter amid uncertainty over Ron Denniss future. Sky Sports News HQ understands Denniss position at the helm of the team he has controlled for over 30 years is under threat.Dennis has responded to the speculation by stating he has no intention of stepping down. Former F1 team boss, and friend of Dennis, David Richards told the F1 Report the 69-year-old would only want to leave when McLaren were winning again. Alonso, who endured a fractious relationship with Dennis during a previous single season at McLaren in 2007 before returning on friendlier terms in 2015, says he is in the dark about the situation.I just read the same thing as you read probably, he told Sky Sports News HQ.We have been racing now quite constantly in the last three or four weeks. Now between Mexico and Brazil, or after Abu Dhabi, we will sit with the team and know exactly what is the truth behind all these things. So right now I cannot tell you much. Former Benetton and BAR Team Principal David Richards and Marc Priestley discuss whether Ron Dennis should leave McLaren After three decades as team principal, Dennis stepped away from day-to-day involvement in the racing team in 2009 but returned in early 2014 to replace successor Martin Whitmarsh as CEO and oversee a restructure of the teams management structure. The Englishmans association with the team dates back to 1981 and he owns 25 per cent of the McLaren Technology Group.Alonso and team-mate Jenson Button gave guarded responses when asked whether any departure for Dennis would harm the team into 2017.Weve been racing for many teams for many years and obviously Ron is part of McLaren, and McLaren is part of Ron. It has been always like that, said Alonso.The F1 Gossip ColumnFirst, we need to understand exactly what the real situation is and if there is any change I dont know for sure what these changes are.Team-mate Button declined to discuss the Dennis speculation directly, but insisted the team were making progress and morale was high as they strive to return to podium-finishing contention.Im not going to talk about any individuals, Button told SSNHQ. But I think the team is in a good place in terms of how much weve improved over the last few years and going through the difficulty of the new relationship with Honda last year, [which] was never going to be easy when youve had such a long relationship with another manufacturer. But its grown a lot over the last two years and every department has grown in the right direction and improved.There seems to be a good atmosphere in the team even though were nowhere near where we want to be yet. There is a good feel about the place, thats all I can say on the matter.Dont miss the Mexican GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 7pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Ron wont go until McLaren win WATCH: The latest F1 Report Victor Moses Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Callum Hudson-Odoi Chelsea Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Customized/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Alvaro Morata Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Olivier Giroud Chelsea Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St.Jamie Redknapp thinks Manchester United are changing manager at the right time, even if Jose Mourinho will not alter his style at Old Trafford. Mourinho is expected to be named the next United manager in the coming days as Louis van Gaals two-year spell comes to an end. Man Utd sack LVG Manchester United have sacked manager Louis van Gaal, according to reports Although Van Gaal signed off with victory in the FA Cup final, Redknapp told Sky Sports that Mourinho is the right option for his replacement. It was the right time to make the move, he said. If you are looking out there then what better option do you have?It just felt like they were treading water. It just didnt seem to work. The crowd never really took to him and the style of football isnt really what they wanted. The brand was struggling because of that. Man United were treading water under Louis van Gaal, according to Redknapp If you are looking to change then Jose Mourinho is a serial winner, he knows how to win. Not always in the most expansive style that the United fans will want, but there is every chance he could be winning trophies for them.While Van Gaal was criticised for failing to make United into an exciting team to watch, there have been questions over whether Mourinho would represent a huge shift in playing style. Alan Smith says Mourinho is the right man to bring excitement back to Old Trafford The former CChelsea manager is not known for an attacking brand of football, and Redknapp said: I dont think he can change and I dont think he will.dddddddddddd Jose had success doing things his own way.Sometimes we are a little bit critical of him, there has been spells when Chelsea played some great football as well. The year they won the cup a couple of years ago, the first 20 games they were fantastic.Once they had to win the league and they realised they had to get across the line, they did it in a Jose sort of style. They can be expansive. I think the Man Utd fans just want to play some good football and win some games, for it to be a bit more exciting. There will be goals there. Marcus Rashford flourished under Louis van Gaal Mourinho has been out of work since being sacked by Chelsea in December.He left the Blues 16th in the Premier League, having lost nine of their 16 league games.He lost his way this season and threw his toys out of the pram regularly, said Redknapp. You cant behave like that if you are the Man Utd manager. You have to be outstanding and do it correctly. I think Man Utd fans, the club and the board would ask that of him.Another question of Mourinho is whether he would continue to give chances to Uniteds youth players. Mourinho and Man Utd A timeline of events involving Jose Mourinho, Louis van Gaal and Manchester United The likes of Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Timothy Fosu-Mensah all got opportunities under Van Gaal this season.My worry will be if you are a young player at the club, said Redknapp. Jose has always had a reputation for never giving young players a chance.People like Rashford will be a little nervous, thinking well if they bring in a big striker what does that mean for me. I hope he sticks to the principles of what United have always done and give youth players a chance. Sky Sports Audio Listen to the latest Man Utd news, reaction and big-name opinion, with Sky Sports Audio Also See: Jose will bring excitement back Van Gaal: Its over Jose has learnt his lesson Mourinho and Man Utd ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz