Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2019 00:50
rto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles ( Antworten

In an instant, everything changed for Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas.?Thomas broke his left leg in a collision with 63, 232-pound teammate Kam Chancellor?in the second quarter of Seattles 40-7 drubbing of the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. It was the kind of brutal injury to which fans have become desensitized, but it shook Thomas enough to have him thinking of retirement.?While Thomas was doubting whether hed ever play again, the natural pivot for analysts and fans was to question how the Seahawks might move on without him. Indeed, his absence was felt immediately, as the Panthers targeted Thomass replacement, Steven Terrell, on the next play, a 55-yard Ted Ginn Jr. touchdown thrown right over Terrells head.Watching his team from the sidelines is a foreign experience for the durable Thomas. A hamstring injury kept him out of Seattles Week 12 contest, but that was his first missed game since being drafted in 2010 -- a streak of 118 straight starts. The sudden and jarring reality of a season lost to injury clearly had him thinking about his own fragility and longevity.Whether its age or injury, so few athletes get to choose when theyre done playing; if Thomas is able, he should make that decision with a clear mind and healthy body.ESPNs own Prim Siripipat, my guest on this weeks Thats What She Said podcast, knows all too well how a lack of closure might haunt an athlete later in life. After more than 10 years away from tennis, Siripipat is making a comeback. One of the top-ranked players in the country in high school, she went on to play at Duke. Three surgeries -- on both of her shoulders and her left knee -- plagued her junior year, and she never felt the same upon returning. After years devoting her life to covering sports, Siripipat realized she wanted to be back in the action.About six months ago I discovered that I was really unhappy with how my career ended, she said on the podcast. Sometimes things take a lot of time to process. First of all, right after I walked away from tennis I was experiencing just, like, a lot of psychological pain ... it was so hard for me. So I didnt watch tennis for four or five years. I didnt pick up a racket for roughly 10 years ... and it was around May of this year that I was like, Wow, Ive been carrying this pain for so long and Im really unhappy with how my tennis career ended.So in addition to her work at ESPN and planning a wedding, Siripipat is back on the court nearly every day, working toward a goal that remains mostly undefined. She does know this time around its less about results -- though of course she always wants to win -- and more about doing things the right way. Eating well, lifting properly, being kind to herself and enjoying the process along the way are key. Shes also working with her fiance to document the journey for ESPN -- a visual look at her rewrite.Its something thats so personal and such a big passion project, Siripipat said. Its been really cool. It hasnt been easy, because a lot of it has required me to go back and literally face the old Prim and the little Prim and having to go back and change all of that.Starting again at 35 is tough in tennis; its pretty much impossible in football. Heres hoping that, at 27, Thomas can decide, with his head and his heart, his best course with no regrets.Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Cheap NFL Jerseys China ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. https://www.wholesalejerseys2020.com/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. China Jerseys .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Wholesale Jerseys Online . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds.LAS VEGAS -- These are ESPN Chalks weekly NFL betting recaps for every Week 13 game -- with an emphasis on the word betting.Sometimes its clear from the opening kickoff that a team is going to win and/or cover the spread. Other times it looks as if one team is going to coast to victory, but the other rallies, causing bettors to wonder how they could have possibly lost and leading to them cry Bad beat! Of course, there are also the back-and-forth, 50-50 games that are virtual coin flips.This new column, which will also include my takeaways from each game, will separate the different kinds of point-spread results from each week and is intended to be a quick overview for those who have to work on NFL Sundays or otherwise arent able to watch all the games.So lets run down Sundays Week 13 action (plus Thursdays game). Well also incorporate Rufus Peabodys numbers to give an analytical look at which teams should have covered.Note: Well point outt crazy over/under results, but this is primarily a recap of the against-the-spread results.ddddddddddddBad beats (clearly wrong sides)Washington (+2.5) in 31-23 loss at ArizonaThis could very well go in the 50-50 category. To some degree I could argue that the Cardinals looked like the right side at several points of the game, as they were leading by more than the spread at 7-0, 10-6 at halftime, 17-13 and 24-20. However, the Redskins got back inside the number at 24-23 on Dustin Hopkins 53-yard field goal with 6:01 to play. Washington looked like it might get the ball back -- not once, but twice -- on Arizonas next drive but the Cardinals converted a fourth-and-1 from their own 34-yard line and then had the drive extended on a defensive holding penalty against Josh Norman after not converting on third-and-5. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz