Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
Labi1995 Offline

23.09.2019 03:42
into week six of the program Antworten

My 6 year-old son and I spent part of the afternoon today running barefoot laps up and down the driveway in front of a camera. I was trying to get some higher quality stills of my barefoot foostrike by using the motion triggering feature on the Casio EX-F1, and he decided he wanted to join in.Toward the end of our little experiment, I suggested we try running “fast” by the camera,Nike Air Max 270 Mujer one behind the other. His reply went something along the lines of “When I go fast I like to get up on my toes!” Smart kid. Anyway, the picture below is of our footstrikes, shot one Adidas Ultra Boost Damen after the other, less than a few seconds apart. Like father, like son on the barefoot forefoot strike I’d say!Forefoot strike by my son (left) and me (right). These photos were taken just seconds apart, and we were running pretty fast (wish I’d had my Garmin on).I was happy to see that I landed on my forefoot in almost every pass, with a few midfoot strikes mixed in (my son actually seems to transition frequently between midfoot and forefoot landings when running barefoot). No heel-striking whatsoever, which is certainly not always the case when I’m wearing shoes! Below is a video fused together from a series of about 30 high-resolution still images, Adidas Superstar Femmeas well as a few more high res pictures of my barefoot footstrike.Every once in awhile you hear a story that moves you in a way that few others do. This was how I felt when I listened www.goulvenbazire.fr to Phat Disney Geek’s (otherwise known as Byron) race report from the 2010 Disney Half Marathon on the Running to Disney podcast (by Gordon H.). Byron’s story about completing the Disney Half after losing 70 lbs from the start of his running journey in mid-2009 was as emotional as it was triumphant, and I highly recommend that you give it a listen – you can download the episode here on Itunes. You can also read a race recap on Byron’s blog, Phat Disney Geek.I was disappointed to find out that Byron more or less stopped running after Disney, and wound up regaining most of the weight that he had lost. In a recent blog post, Byron laments falling off Nike Air Max 95 Damen the running wagon, and asks for help in holding himself accountable in order to get healthy again in preparation for a return to Disney in January 2011. Here is Byron in his own words:“Nike Air Max 270 Mens I believe that I finally have all the pieces coming together to get this going again. BUT, I need your help to get me going and keep me going. From those that are willing, I need the tough love. To hold me accountable to what I say I am going to do and what I need to do and to not let me get away with slacking off and making excuses.“So I’m writing this in the hopes that you might stop by Byron’s blog and offer some helpful words of encouragement. As someone who has also made a Nike Air Max 2017 Femme dramatic personal transformation through running (you can read my weight loss story here), I understand the power that support and motivation from fellow runners can provide, Nike Air Max 90 Damen and I wish Byron the best on his renewed journey, and I hope that you will too.About six months ago I published a post about the 100 Pushups Program. The program was developed by my friend Nike Air Max 90 Womens Steve Speirs (of the Run Bulldog Run blog), and I’m now on my third go around with it. Both previous attempts ended in failure on my part (it gets hard in weeks 5 and 6!), but I’m happy to say that I’m now officially one day into week six of the program. With any luck, I’ll succeed in completing 100 consecutive pushups sometime next week (that’s the end goal of the program)!Given that I don’t have the luxury of getting to a gym or a the patience to mess around with my Nike Air Max 2017 Womensadjustable dumbbells, I can’t say enough about what a great program this is – all you need is your body and the prescribed number of pushups to complete on a given day (the program Nike Air Max 270 Hombre breaks things up into 5-7 sets). I use the iPhone app, which is very convenient, and my upper body strength has improved to the point where I just managed to do 220 pushups after my run www.aquarillon.fr today (not consecutively) – this is more than I have ever done in one day in my entire life!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz