Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

25.03.2018 12:12
or fillies. She paid $24 to win. Antworten

NEW YORK -- Trainer Chad Brown won two of the three stakes for 2-year-olds on Sunday at Belmont Park.Brown posted victories with New Money Honey in the $200,000 Miss Grillo and Mirai in the $150,000 Bertram F. Bongard.Filibustin, trained by Greg Sacco, pulled an 11-1 upset in the third stakes, the $150,000 Joseph A. Gimma.New Money Honey, ridden by Javier Castellano, rolled to a 2 3/4-length victory over Rymska in the Miss Grillo for fillies on the turf. She paid $10.60 to win.The other two stakes were for New York breds.Mirai, with Jose Ortiz aboard, improved to 2 for 2 with a two-length win over Pat On the Back in the Bongard. He paid $2.80 to win as the 2/5 favorite.Jose Lezcano guided Filibustin to a 4 3/4-length victory over Tiznows Smile in the Gimma for fillies. She paid $24 to win. Carlos Hyde Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Derrick Kindred Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.officialbrownsnflauthenticshop.com/corey-white-stitched-jersey/ . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Randall Telfer Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Danny Vitale Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Montreal Alouettes QBs # Name Status Ht Wt D.O.B. College 13 Anthony Calvillo Import 61 213 1972-08-23 Utah State 15 Quinton Porter Import 65 213 1982-12-28 Boston College 8 Josh Neiswander Import 62 211 1986-12-02 Utah State 12 Tanner Marsh Import 64 218 1990-05-29 Arkansas Tech Where do you begin with Anthony Calvillo? For the seventh time in hiis brilliant career AC threw for over 5,000 yards.dddddddddddd No one has ever done that before! He has thrown 449 touchdowns, second in pro football only to Brett Favres 508. Thats a crazy number. He played las year with a non-throwing shoulder that needed surgery for most of the season and was one dropped touchdown pass from advancing to the Grey Cup for the ninth time. Anyhow, I bet Dan Hawkins is happy hes starting his CFL career with AC as his QB. I can guarantee that! New coach, new system, new contract, same old Anthony! Love it... The Als signing of Quinton Porter was a smart move as Adrian McPherson is/was no longer in the picture. I really like what I know and have seen from third year QB Josh Neiswander. Hes been doing things right, soaking in all he can from AC and Marc Trestman the last two years, and when the chance comes I expect him to shine and perform at a high level. Tanner Marsh is a big kid from Arkansas Tech whos fighting for a roster spot. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz