Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

23.09.2019 12:55
its going to be tough.Rain repeatedly interrupted the first full day of matches on Tuesday, although none of th Antworten

MASON, Ohio -- Angelique Kerber has a chance to become No. 1 at the Western & Southern Open. The mens bracket is wide open, too, providing an opportunity for someone outside the Big Four to claim a Masters title.Its a week for the up-and-comers.Two-time defending champion Serena Williams pulled out of the tournament with an inflamed shoulder, making it possible for Kerber to overtake her in the rankings. She would move up to No. 1 by winning the tournament for the first time.Williams has been in the top spot for 183 consecutive weeks, the second longest such stretch in WTA history.Theres a long way to go, Kerber said Tuesday. Im not thinking about that. Somebody told me about that, but Im trying not to listen.Everyone dreams about being No. 1. It would be amazing. I would give everything to reach that goal.The mens bracket provides an opportunity for second-tier players to move up for a week. Defending champion Roger Federer and top-ranked Novak Djokovic are sidelined by injuries, and Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal are still recovering from hectic weeks at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. The four of them have accounted for 54 of the last 58 Masters titles.Theres a chance for somebody else to get a Masters trophy on Sunday.I played 23 hours in seven days, Nadal said Tuesday, referring to his Olympics stay. My body is a little bit tired. Obviously its going to be tough.Rain repeatedly interrupted the first full day of matches on Tuesday, although none of the top-ranked players was in action.Kerber opens play on Wednesday, trying to extend a successful season that includes the Australian Open championship, a Wimbledon final and a silver medal in Rio.That was a special week, Kerber said of the Olympics. I had a lot of experiences. The atmosphere was different than a normal tournament. I had a great week. I won a medal. That was my goal.Nadal had a lot of fun in Rio but came away running on fumes.The 30-year-old Spaniard missed two months with an injured left wrist and returned in Rio, where he reached the semifinals in singles -- a good showing given how much time he was away from the court. Hes hoping to get in more matches in Cincinnati to get ready for the U.S. Open without aggravating the wrist.It was not an easy injury and it still bothers me a little bit, Nadal said.Murray beat Juan Martin del Potro in a wild, four-set match for his second Olympic gold medal on Sunday, leaving him drained. Then came the flight directly to Cincinnati -- yes, he brought his medal along.The match against Juan Martin was so up and down, so emotional, physical, Murray said. It was a really, really hard match, one of the hardest matches Ive played.Doing the long trip straight afterward was tough. Hopefully it will be able to rain in the next few days.---AP freelance writer Mark Schmetzer contributed to this report. Nike Vapormax Plus Suomi . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Ale . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.vapormaxsuomi.com/vapormax-97-ale.html . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Nike Vapormax Tukku . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Ale .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Veteran driver Jenson Button is still considering his options for next season and is open to a move away from Formula One if the right challenge comes along.The 2009 F1 champion is in the final year of his contract with McLaren and a decision is expected by the end of September.McLaren also must decide whether to stick with Button alongside Fernando Alonso for next year, or replace Button with Belgian driver Stoffel Vandoorne.I do have a few options in Formula One, which is great for me to still feel wanted, the 36-year-old Button said at the Belgian Grand Prix. But whether I am here or not, we will see in the next few weeks. My aim has always been to be able to win races in F1, and if this is not possible for me I will go and do something else.Button, who has won 15 GP races, is not saying what the other options are. Former F1 driver Mark Webber, for example, has made a successful transition to the World Endurance Championship.But Button hinted his future may even be outside of racing.I will do something where I can compete, he said. Whetther it is racing or something else we will see.dddddddddddd Probably I will surprise myself with my decision.Button certainly surprised himself with his performance in qualifying for Sundays Belgian GP, placing ninth in hot and difficult conditions in Spa on Saturday.The Q2 lap was as good as my pole (position) lap here in 2012, Button said. We definitely did not expect to qualify P9. The last race we were 12th on a circuit that suits us a bit better.The 24-year-old Vandoorne, who won the GP2 series last year, is currently a reserve driver for McLaren but is very highly rated.Mercedes head of Motorsport Toto Wolff was recently quoted by Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws as saying McLaren would be crazy not to take him next year.I like the boy, he deserves a seat in Formula One. Hes dominated GP2 in a way thats very special, Wolff told reporters after Saturdays qualifying. If guys like Stoffel dont come into Formula One, the systems wrong. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz