Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

23.09.2019 13:00
good enough to play I will, Longoria said.Matt Duffy replaced Longoria.I was trying to stay in the game as long as I c Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- With his NBA career at a crossroads, Allen Crabbe was committed to getting better.That commitment was pushed to the limit one night during the summer between Crabbes second and third seasons in the league, when his best friend, trainer and roommate, Casey Trujeque, wanted him to get up at the crack of dawn to attend a grueling Bikram Yoga class.Crabbe thought he was going to have the following day off, but Trujeque changed his mind, leading to an argument at the dinner table.Who in their right mind would wake up at 5 a.m. to go to Bikram Yoga? Trujeque loosely recalls Crabbe saying.A kid trying to make $80 million would, Trujeque replied angrily before leaving the table and going to his room.Trujeque did not set his alarm clock, figuring Crabbe would be sleeping in. But come 5 a.m., Trujeque received a knock on his door.Allen said, Casey, lets go, Trujeque recalled. And right then and there I was like Allens going to be successful. He really wants this.Crabbe laughed upon having the story relayed to him.I got up and did it because when you do things you dont want to do, youre going to reap those benefits in the end, Crabbe said. Thats the only way you can get better: getting comfortable by doing things that are uncomfortable.After falling into the second round of the 2013 draft and barely playing in his first two seasons with the Portland Trail Blazers, Crabbe worked out five times a week with Trujeque during the summer of 2015 -- and he used that rigorous workout regimen as a springboard to post a career year in which he averaged 10.3 points and shot 39.4 percent from 3-point range in 81 games.The 24-year-old restricted free-agents reward: a staggering four-year, $75 million offer sheet from the Brooklyn Nets, which the Blazers matched on Sunday to keep him in Portland.Not bad for a guy who had made all of $2.6 million in his first three seasons combined.Its a reward for working hard, staying patient and trusting the process, said Crabbe, who switched agents before the free-agency process began and also received interest from the Philadelphia 76ers and Sacramento Kings.I couldve given up, but I did everything that the organization asked of me and just waited my turn. Once we had all those roster changes, I knew there was going to be an opportunity, and I just made sure I didnt miss out on it.For Crabbe, the new deal was worth a career of ups-and-downs.Crabbe and Trujeque met on the AAU travel circuit in Los Angeles when they were in eighth grade, and the duo ended up becoming teammates at Price High School. From there, their paths diverged -- with Crabbe going on to star at California and Trujeque getting injured at Montana State and quitting basketball to focus on training athletes -- but they always remained in close contact.After Crabbe fell to No. 31 in the draft -- largely due to a right foot injury he suffered during a pre-draft workout with the New York Knicks -- and his rights were acquired by the Blazers, Crabbe asked Trujeque to move to Portland with him on the advice of his former agent.?Early on, it was a struggle. Crabbe played just 15 games as a rookie, sitting on the bench in a suit rather than a jersey most nights, and all the DNP-CDs made him question whether he could ever make it.He played more his second year, but barely. If he was going to remain in the NBA, Year 3 would be crucial. Crabbe committed to working out with Trujeque in Portland rather than going back to L.A. like usual. The duo did three workouts per day: ball-handling, a weight-lifting and game-situations sessions. And yes, occasionally there was the Bikram Yoga sessions too.Crabbe constantly practiced coming off pin-downs and working out of pick-and-rolls. He became more consistent with his one- and two-dribble pull-up jumpers. He played well in Summer League and with Nicolas Batum, Wesley Matthews and Arron Afflalo all leaving, plenty of minutes opened up in the Blazers rotation.Playing behind starters Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum, Crabbe was able to have a significant impact off the bench. He hit 53.5 percent of his shots from 10-16 feet and 44.9 percent of his shots from 16 feet-3-point arc, according to basketball-reference.com.Crabbe was going to be the starter in Brooklyn, something he was looking forward to. But in Portland, hell likely continue in a reserve role while playing in a system hes extremely comfortable in. He just wants to prove hes worth every penny the Blazers gave him.Its definitely not the time to chill, take a break or relax because I got the contract I wanted, Crabbe said. For me as a basketball player, its important to live up to those expectations and prove that this contract wasnt a fluke or that they wasted all this money theyve invested in me.His mentality -- the same one that enabled him to wake up for that Bikram Yoga class at 5 a.m. -- should certainly help.I always feel like Ive been the underdog and had to prove myself year after year, Crabbe said.Things werent handed to me at all. And I really had to work behind the scenes in order to get to where Im at now. Fake Shoes Free Shipping . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Fake Nike Shoes . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. https://www.fakeshoesonline.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Fake Shoes Outlet . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Fake Shoes Free Shipping .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash was blunt. The highlight in the Rays 7-3 loss Monday to the Baltimore Orioles was an encouraging report on slugger Evan Longorias injured right hand.Longoria was hit by a pitch in the first inning but remained in the game until being pulled after the fifth. The Rays said X-rays were negative.The best news of the day was negative (X-rays), Rays manager Kevin Cash said. Frustrating, disappointing loss.Longoria is hitting .281 with 31 homers and 85 RBI.I wouldnt say I 100 percent expect to play tomorrow, dont know how its going to feel, but if I feel good enough to play I will, Longoria said.Matt Duffy replaced Longoria.I was trying to stay in the game as long as I could, but it kept getting tighter and tighter as the game went on, Longoria said. I felt like I was becoming a liability out there, especially defensively because I couldnt really grip the ball.Ubaldo Jimenez threw a two-hitter for his first complete game since 2011, and Chris Davis homered and drove in three runs for the Orioles.He kind of got rolling there, Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. That was fun.Jimenez (6-11) struck out six and walked one. He retired 25 of 26 -- the lone baserunner coming on a fourth-inning walk -- after giving up Logan Morrisons three-run homer in the first.Theres no reason that he shoots a complete game against us today, Morrison said. I didnt think he wass that good.dddddddddddd He was good, but he wasnt that good. I think we got ourselves out a lot.Davis hit his 34th homer, a solo shot off Matt Andriese, during a two-run fourth. Davis drove in two with a single in a five-run fifth that made it 7-3.Andriese (6-7) lost his seventh straight decision, allowing seven runs and nine hits in five innings.Mark Trumbo had an RBI single and Jonathan Schoop, mired in an 0-for-15 slide, had a two-run single during the fifth.TRAINERS ROOMRays: Duffy, who missed two months this season with a left Achilles tendon strain, had a scheduled day off from starting. ... 2B Logan Forsythe also was rested.BENCH MARKSBrad Miller, shifted from shortstop to first base when Duffy was acquired from San Francisco last month, started at short due in part to the Rays having just a three-man bench. Tampa Bay finally added some depth by recalling RHP Chase Whitley from Double-A Montgomery after the game. RHP Steve Geltz, utilityman Richie Shaffer and OF Mikie Mahtook will be recalled, and LHP Justin Marks will have his contract purchased from Triple-A Durham Tuesday. C Hank Conger was designated for assignment.UP NEXTRays RHP Jake Odorizzi (9-5), who has a 1.89 ERA since the All-Star break, will go against Orioles RHP Yovani Gallardo (4-7) on Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz