Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

24.09.2019 15:05
ht decision at this time to bring in somebody we know and trust, Quinn said Monday. Thats who Shayne is. ... Sh Antworten

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- After kicking for 10 teams in the past 15 seasons -- and a few more teams in preseason camps -- Shayne Graham knew to be prepared for another call.This time, it was a rarity -- a call back from the Atlanta team he kicked for last season.Graham joined the Falcons on Saturday and will kick for the team in Thursday nights preseason game against Miami in Orlando.Graham joined the Falcons late last season to replace Matt Bryant, who had a right quadriceps injury. Bryant, 41, is battling more muscle tightness in his leg, so Graham again was summoned.Graham, 38, is preparing to be ready for however long he is needed.There are not a lot of situations I havent seen, Graham said Monday. When you fill in for a guy for a week or two weeks, just because they let you go, it doesnt mean you werent good enough. It just means it was time for that guy to come back. Its part of the deal.Whatever my opportunity is here, I just want to make the best of it and well see where it goes.Graham replaced rookie kicker Nick Rose on the roster. Rose was in camp to audition for a possible future job and to take some of the pressure off Bryant in practice.Graham knows his role is different.I knew going on 39 years old Im not a guy thats going to be brought in as a camp leg, he said.Graham made 11 of 13 field goals for Atlanta in the final five games of the 2015 season, including a 54-yarder that was the longest of his career.Falcons coach Dan Quinn said he expects Bryant to be back next week, creating a possible competition with Graham for the job right before the opening game against Tampa Bay.Weve got a lot of faith in Shayne, so with Matt not being back all the way healthy its the right decision at this time to bring in somebody we know and trust, Quinn said Monday. Thats who Shayne is. ... Shayne will kick in the ballgame and then as we get into next week we anticipate having both guys available.Graham kicked for Cincinnati from 2003-09, a seven-year run that was by far his longest with any team.Asked if he kept a count on all his other NFL stops, Graham said How long do you have? I can spit them out.He also has kicked for Buffalo, Carolina, the New York Giants, New England, Miami, Baltimore, Houston and New Orleans. He also was on Pittsburghs roster in 2013.Last year he was pressed immediately into action after signing with Atlanta late in the season. Does joining Atlanta midway through the preseason schedule feel more normal?Really just being on the field is normal, he said. Its kind of where the comfort zone is.Game notes P Matt Bosher, who left Thursday nights game at Cleveland with a chest injury, was back for practices on Sunday and Monday. RB Terron Ward (ankle) and S Kemal Ishmael (shoulder) worked with trainers on the side. ... Quinn said DE/LB Vic Beasley (shoulder) is expected to play this week after missing last weeks game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Yeezy Schuhe Größentabelle . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Fake Yeezy Kaufen Deutschland . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/yeezy-schuhe-deutschland.html . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Yeezy Replica Deutschland . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Adidas Nmd Deutschland . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. BALTUSROL (US) --- Indias Anirban Lahiri got off to a rough start with a three-over 73 that left him in 107th place on the opening day of the first round of the 98th PGA Championship.Lahiris two birdies, three bogeys and a double bogey saw him tumble down the leaderboard.Lahiri got off to a terrible start with bogeys on third and fourth as he missed very short par putts inside five feet. That set the trend for the day, even though he stemmed the rot for the next five holes.A birdie on 10th gave him hopes of revival but a bogey on 13th and a double on par-4 15th meant he was four-over with three to play. A birdie on 17th came as some consolation.Putting has been the area thatt I need to work on, Lahiri said.dddddddddddd I am trying but there is still some work to be done. Hopefully I can get things moving on the second day and hopefully on the weekend.Jimmy Walker, who missed the cut at the Open, began the PGA in style with sole lead at five-under. He was one ahead of Emiliano Grillo and Ross Fisher. Open winner Henrik Stenson was in tied fourth with five others, including Martin Kaymer, at three-under. Among the other big names, Jordan Spieth and Jason Day shot 68, Danny Willett shot 71 and Rory McIlroy went for 74. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz