Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

01.07.2018 04:07
ll-Star selection, averaging 23.1 points, 7.0 rebounds and 4.1 assists in leading the Pacers to the playoffs. [url=http://www.vo Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Indiana Pacers star Paul George has two missions at the Rio Olympics: Win his first gold medal and lift the spirits of fallen French gymnast Samir Ait Said.Between his 15- and 20-point performances in the Americans first two basketball victories in these Olympics, George was watching on television when Ait Said suffered a gruesome leg injury reminiscent of the compound fracture George suffered in Las Vegas on Aug. 1, 2014, in a Team USA scrimmage.Following Team USAs 44-point victory Monday night over Venezuela, George repeated his vow to build a friendship with the gymnast and to use himself as an example of an athlete who can make a full recovery from such a catastrophic fall.At some point ?Im going to go over there and have a chat with him, sit down with him, try to be an inspiration to him, George said. I know what its like going through it. Hopefully any words I can give is useful for him.Attempts to set up a meeting Monday had to be postponed because of Team USAs game-day schedule, but George has been talking for days about the painful sight of Ait Said breaking his left leg after an awkward landing after two backward flips.It would be an easy story to tell, George said of the message he plans to give Ait Said. I came back stronger and better for it. For his case, hopefully hes more athletic and its a story that, as well as mine, can inspire as well.Its all about encouragement, keeping his head into it. I know for him its tough, an Olympian, a gymnast, their window is just as small as ours. Hes probably been training his whole life for this opportunity. I will definitely be in his corner for him.?When Said was initially injured, George posted a consoling message on Twitter.George missed all but six games of the 2014-15 season in the wake of his injury before returning with a real flourish last season, earning his third career All-Star selection, averaging 23.1 points, 7.0 rebounds and 4.1 assists in leading the Pacers to the playoffs. Voetbalshirt Nacer Chadli . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Shirt Toby Alderweireld . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.voetbalshirtbelgie.com/voetbalshirt-vincent-kompany.html . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Voetbalshirt Jan Vertonghen . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Shirt Michy Batshuayi . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. MORAGA, Calif. -- Yann Hufnagel returned to the bench Friday night as a Nevada assistant for his first formal game since being fired by California late last season amid allegations of sexual harassment.In a short interview with The Associated Press during the Wolf Packs warm-ups for the season opener against Saint Marys, Hufnagel expressed his appreciation for being back in the game and said he still roots for the Cal program. He was hired by second-year Nevada coach Eric Musselman, the former coach of the Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings.The dismissal of Hufnagel in Berkeley made for a major distraction just before coach Cuonzo Martins No. 4-seeded Golden Bears -- the programs highest seed in school history -- opened the NCAA tournament against No. 13 Hawaii, which pulled off a 77-66 first-round South Regional upset in Spokane, Washington.Im incredibly grateful to Eric for the opportunity and really excited to be a part of the Wolf Pack family, Hufnagel told the AP before Nevadas 81-63 loss.dddddddddddd I will always be a fan of Cal, especially the players that are still there and Cuonzo. So thats it.Hufnagel didnt want to comment directly on the details surrounding his firing. Two days before the NCAA tournament game in March, the university announced it was reviewing whether Martin properly handled sexual harassment allegations made by a female reporter against Hufnagel. He was fired March 15 after nearly two seasons as a Cal assistant. Hufnagel was the fourth campus employee in a year to face sexual harassment allegations that were substantiated during campus investigations.An administrative review showed that all department employees -- including Martin -- responded properly. Martin received a contract extension last month, taking him through the 2020-21 season. Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz