Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

28.09.2019 07:37
oom on the way down.Probably the only poor shot I hit was on the seventh, when Billy [Foster, his caddie] told me left of the Antworten

Lee Westwood found inspiration in past performances as he looked to put his Ryder Cup disappointment behind him with a second victory in the British Masters.Westwood feels he let down good friend and captain Darren Clarke after failing to win any of his three matches as Europe suffered their heaviest defeat for 35 years at Hazeltine.The former world No. 1 then followed that disappointing performance by missing the cut in last weeks Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, thanks largely to a second round of 82 at Kingsbarns.However, Westwood was back to something approaching his best at The Grove, carding six birdies and two bogeys in a four-under-par 67 which left him a shot behind the lead shared by compatriot Tommy Fleetwood, Scotlands Marc Warren, Finlands Mikko Ilonen and South Africas Richard Sterne.Im really pleased, its the best Ive played in quite a while, said Westwood, who will succeed Luke Donald as tournament host next year, with Close House in Northumberland expected to be announced as the venue shortly.My driving has not been great but I drove it really well today, didnt miss a fairway, and gave myself a lot of chances. Ive been working on a couple of things on the swing, looking at old videos when I was getting in good positions.Its a swing thought Ive used for 20 years, just set my right arm a bit faster and a little bit better and it gives me a bit more room on the way down.Probably the only poor shot I hit was on the seventh, when Billy [Foster, his caddie] told me left of the green wasnt good and I managed to hit it there anyway.Warrens only dropped shot of the day came on the ninth, his final hole, after four birdies and an eagle on the par-five second when his five-wood approach from 235 yards finished just six inches short of the pin.The 35-year-old started last weeks event 125th on the Race to Dubai, with only the top 110 after next week keeping their cards for next season, but finished fifth at St Andrews on Sunday to move up 55 places.The last couple of months have been tough, trying first and foremost to keep my card, so I was delighted to do that and carry that good form into this week, Warren said.The wind was picking up as we were going round so Im really pleased to get in with a 66. I was not really under too much stress at any time so it was a very enjoyable round of golf. Its not very often you get to walk up and tap-in for eagle, which was pretty sweet.Dunhill Links winner Tyrrell Hatton also continued his good form with an opening 68 matched by Graeme McDowell, Shane Lowry and Chris Wood, while defending champion Matt Fitzpatrick had to settle for a 70 after two bogeys in his last seven holes.Tournament host Donald struggled to a six-over-par 77, while Masters champion Danny Willett was forced to withdraw before starting his round, the 29-year-old suffering from the recurrence of a back injury.Willett, who did not win a point on his Ryder Cup debut at Hazeltine, wrote on Twitter:?There was better news for former Ryder Cup star Jose Maria Olazabal, who carded a 73 in his first competitive round since missing the cut in the Masters last April.Olazabal, 50, admitted he hit rock bottom last December as be battled rheumatoid arthritis, but also hopes to play next weeks Portugal Masters before a possible career on the Champions Tour.Fake NHL Jerseys 2020 .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. https://www.nhljerseys2020.com/ .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Wholesale NHL Jerseys 2020 . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Adidas NHL Jerseys 2020 . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars.NEW YORK -- Mike Piazza glanced high toward his No. 31 that will forever hang over Citi Field and urged New York Mets fans, hoping to find faith in the most trying moments, to do the same.So every time these guys are down and you need a little bit of inspiration, just give a little peek up there to ol Mikey, he told an adoring crowd Saturday night.The Mets retired Piazzas number in a half-hour ceremony before playing Colorado, six days after he was inducted into the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.Speaking at a podium in center field, the 12-time All-Star catcher had to catch himself once, when the emotions started to well up inside him.Youve given me an honor that no man deserves and no player deserves, Piazza said.The tribute included his parents, family members, former teammates, friends and a lot of chanting and cheering. He ended his 6-minute speech with a shout of Lets go, Mets!The 47-year-old Piazza became the fourth Mets person to have his jersey retired by the team, joining pitcher Tom Seaver and managers Casey Stengel and Gil Hodges.Piazzas number now hangs in a big circle on the facade above the upper deck in left field.That means I will always be with you, he said, adding that when the Mets are struggling, know that Im back home watching you guys on TV, saying a lot of prayers -- praying for the Mets. And listening on the radio.Piazza became the fourth different major leaguer to have his No. 31 retired by a team. Greg Maddux (Cubs, Braves), Ferguson Jenkins (Cubs) and Dave Winfield (Padres) also received the honor.With light rain falling, the field was covered with a tarp that sported a big Piazza logo. A giant outline of home plate was cut into the grass in center field with his number and the Mets players wore uniforms that had a Piazza patch.The Mets gathered in the dugout to watch the ceremony, as did a couple of Rockies.Piazza hit .308 overall with 427 home runs and 1,335 RBI -- not bad for someone who didnt even make the varsity on his 10th-grade team and wwas only a 62nd-round draft pick.ddddddddddddhe video board showed his most famous home run, the go-ahead drive against Atlanta in the first big league game played in New York after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The homer is mentioned on his Hall plaque.A couple hours earlier, Piazza talked about what that moment meant to him and everyone in the ballpark, and beyond.As much as I hit the home run, he said, I felt it wasnt just me.The memory made him pause, and he asked to get a drink of water after the remembrance.Piazza made his major league debut with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1992, was traded to the Marlins in 1998 and swapped to the Mets a week later.When he came to the team, it meant the Mets were back, said U.S. Rep. Peter King of New York.King was raised in Queens, not far from Shea Stadium where Piazza played, and attended his pregame news conference.Piazza originally wore No. 25 with the Dodgers and shifted to 31 the next year.Anything 3 is kind of my lucky number, Piazza said. He wore 13 in high school, but its an unlucky number to many and doesnt have the best reputation.When he joined the Mets, former teammate John Franco gave up his number and presented it to Piazza.Hundreds of fans came to Citi Field wearing No. 31 jerseys in shades of blue, white, black, gray and with pinstripes, and the crowd began chanting Piazzas name well before he was introduced.Former teammates Al Leiter, Edgardo Alfonzo and Cliff Floyd sat near Piazza during the festivities. Piazza later stood on the tarp at home plate and tossed out the first ball to Leiter, who scooped the low throw before it bounced at the mound.Waving to the crowd, Piazza was driven off the field on a golf cart. But he promised to be back when 3-year-old son Marco was older.Then, Piazza said, he could point to his No. 31 above the ballpark and assure his day that your dad was cool once. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz