Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

29.09.2019 09:43
nt all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minneso Antworten

In the cat-and-mouse game of postmatch interviews in London, Novak Djokovic has been driven to testiness on several occasions when questioned closely. After defeating Milos Raonic in a round-robin match earlier this week, he was asked if there were times in the past when he felt unbeatable -- and if he now felt more vulnerable.Well, I never felt unbeatable, and I never will, Djokovic said. First of all, its not my mindset. Second, I dont think its fair to say youre unbeatable. There are few athletes ever in their career that have retired unbeatable.I did have certain periods of my career, especially in the last five years, when I really felt very confident on the court, and I was dominating the play.What about vulnerable?I dont feel vulnerable, Djokovic snapped.Heading into the last mens ATP match of the year, he looks like something approaching unbeatable. As difficult as it is to fathom given his second-half results, the No. 2-ranked Djokovic is a single victory from regaining the No. 1 ranking.He meets old friend and recent nemesis Andy Murray in the championship final of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET on ESPN2 & WatchESPN. For the first-time in year-end history, the seasons No.1 ranking will be decided in a winner-take-all final.It would be an unprecedented fifth consecutive year-end title for the 29-year-old Serb in a year when he won at least seven titles for the fourth consecutive year and two of the four majors this year.Does this sound like a vulnerable man?Djokovic obliterated Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-1 in Saturdays second semifinal. The match was over in a blazing 66 minutes and couldnt have been more different than the first semifinal.That exquisite piece of performance art was a 5-7, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (9) Murray victory against Milos Raonic.Very glad, obviously, that I get to experience that [dominance] the last couple matches, Djokovic said in his on-court interview. Pretty much flawless.Murray, meanwhile, looked world-weary at times and saved a match point in that extraordinary third-set tiebreaker. The question must be asked: Does Murray have anything left for Djokovic?Three days earlier, Murray and Nishikori played a 3-hour, 20-minute match -- the longest three-set match in the history of the year-end event. Saturdays epic ran a scintillating 3 hours, 38 minutes, which turns out to be the longest three-set match of the 2016 season.Thats a lot of mileage this close to the finish line.I dont know how Ill feel tomorrow, Murray said after the match. Obviously, tired just now because it was a really hard match. It wasnt just that it was physically hard, it was mentally a tough match, too.It was pretty stressful.Murray, who made the one-hour commute to his suburban home when he played day matches, will be staying at a Thames-side hotel. After the match, he immersed himself in an ice bath, stretched and had a massage from his physio. Murray said hed go through another round of recovery and try to sleep in as late as possible. Hes scheduled to practice at 2:30 local time, 3? hours before the final.Murray, riding an enormous wave of momentum, has won 22 consecutive matches, matching his career high set earlier this year.But his personal on-court history with Djokovic -- they first met 18 years ago in junior tennis -- is not terribly pleasant. Djokovic has a commanding 24-10 record in their head-to-head matches, and upon closer examination, its even more lopsided in recent years.After Murray broke through with his first Grand slam singles title at the 2012 US Open, Djokovic held an 8-7 advantage. Since then, the Serb has won 16 of 19, including the finals of the two majors hes won this year, the Australian Open and French Open.And theres this delicious symmetry: After beating Murray in four sets to win the long-sought-after career Grand Slam in Paris, Djokovic lost his way. Here, he has a chance to beat Murray again, finish the season on a breathtaking high and set himself up for the 2017 season.Since the beginning of 2011, Djokovic has dominated mens tennis, winning 11 of 24 Grand Slam singles titles. For context, consider the other 13 major winners over the past half-dozen years: Rafael Nadal (5), Stan Wawrinka and Murray (3 each), and Roger Federer and Marin Cilic (1 each).In that span, the only time Djokovic finished with the No. 2 year-end ranking was 2013, when Nadal won two Slams. Djokovic regained the top spot the following summer after winning Wimbledon, and for 122 weeks, he did not relinquish it. That glorious run ended two weeks ago in Paris, when Murray -- after slowly reeling Djokovic in following Roland Garros -- took the No. 1 ranking for the very first time.In this year-end event that is without Federer and Nadal, its appropriate these two are in the final with so much at stake. They are the best in mens tennis, and it seems likely they could continue their dominance for a few more years.Hopefully, we can have a good final, Djokovic told the pro-Murray crowd. Its really a privilege to be part of this history with Andy. There are two of us on the court.Lets try to enjoy the occasion.Authentic Hockey Jerseys . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Hockey Jerseys China . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Custom Hockey Jerseys . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cyber Monday Hockey Jerseys . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats.NAPLES, Fla. -- Ariya Jutanugarn was unable to accept the CME Globe trophy when it was first being presented to her, needing both hands to hold a big plastic cube stuffed with $1 million in cash.Thats a great way to end a season.Jutanugarns breakout year ended with a haul of prizes Sunday at the CME Group Tour Championship- the LPGA Tours player of the year award, the money title and the season-long Race to CME Globe points competition that comes with a $1 million bonus.A winner of five tournaments in a year that started slowly with a major meltdown in the California desert and turned around with her winning three consecutive starts in May, Jutanugarn held off Lydia Ko for all three of those trophies.I never expected like that much, Jutanugarn said. I just really wanted to win my first tournament this year.In Gee Chun made a 10-footer for birdie on the final hole to win the scoring title by the slimmest of margins, making her the first player since Nancy Lopez in 1978 to win both the Vare Trophy and rookie of the year in the same season. If Chuns final putt had not fallen, Ko would have won the Vare for the first time.Its still been a very cool season for me, said Ko, the worlds No. 1 player, who wrapped Jutanugarn in a big hug when their rounds were complete before heading off to sign dozens of autographs.Combined, Ko and Chun took more than 11,500 swings over 166 rounds -- and the scoring title came down to one putt.It was big pressure for me, Chun said. I just tried to enjoy my last putt. ... It was a big honor for me, to have my name next to legends.Add her to the list of young stars on the LPGA Tour. Shes 22, Jutanugarn turns 21 later this week and Ko doesnt even turn 20 until early next year.Add Charley Hull to that list as well. Shes a tournament winner now.Another 20-year-old -- youth is most definitely served in this era of womens golf -- Hull looked like a savvy veteran as she stalked what would become her first win. Hull finished two shots ahead oof So Yeon Ryu, that margin coming after they had a two-shot swing at the 17th.dddddddddddd Ryus approach came to rest along a 3-foot face of a bunker, forcing her to play off to the side and wind up settling for bogey.Hull made birdie there, then coolly two-putted on the 18th to prevail. She shot 66-66 in a bogey-free weekend, with 12 birdies and 24 pars in her final 36 holes of the season.I was pretty calm, Hull said. I went on the golf course and tried not to think about golf.There were tournaments within the tournament, with many things decided in the seasons final minutes. Player of the year was settled first, when it became evident that Ko -- who needed a win and nothing less to take that title -- was not going to catch Hull. The Race to CME Globe came next, with this being the first time in that awards three-year history that it wouldnt go to Ko.The scoring title then came down to Kos and Chuns final putts, and about a half-hour later, Hull finished off the week and the season by making her first win the tour championship.Its a pretty cool feeling, Hull said. Hasnt quite sunk in yet.Hull finished at 19-under 269. So Yeon Ryu (67) was second, Jennifer Song (68) followed at 15 under, and Jutanugarn (69) was 14 under with Mo Martin (68) and Beatriz Recari (68). Chun (70) was seventh at 13 under.DIVOTS: Ko shot a 10-under 62 on Friday, but her other rounds this week were 70, 73 and 72. She tied for 10th at 11 under. ... Shanshan Feng of China finished her season with a birdie and ended this week 12 under. She had won her last two starts and was eighth or better in her final seven events of 2016. ... Former world No. 1 Stacy Lewis is 0 for 63 since winning midway through what was her second player-of-the-year campaign in 2014. She shot 76 and tied for 42nd. ... Defending champion Cristie Kerr (72) tied for 22nd, 12 back of Hull. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz