Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Videos
panxing18 Offline

30.09.2019 09:31
Did the experts get it right?" San Francisc Antworten

o 49ers News2016 NFL Draft: 49ers picks https://www.49ersfanshop.com/hats , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisRereading NFL Draft profiles: DT Deforest BucknerNew,19commentsDid the experts get it right?PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Rereading NFL Draft profiles: DT Deforest BucknerTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Steve Dykes/Getty ImagesA couple of weeks ago we looked back at the NFL Draft profile of Jaquiski Tartt. Most of you felt like the profile was reasonably accurate. We’re moving on to the 2016 draft for the San Francisco 49ers. Two of the teams Day 3 picks made the news on Wednesday. WR Aaron Burbridge retired rather than reporting to the Denver Broncos training camp. CB Rashard Robinson issued a public apology. Robinson was suspended ten games with a substance abuse violation after several missed tests.We are here to talk about the first-round pick from that draft. Leading up to the draft the Niners were connected to everyone from Myles Jack to Ronnie Stanley, to Paxton freaking Lynch. Talk about a bullet dodged there. I have been writing about the draft since 2014. Deforest Buckner was probably one of my biggest draft crushes during that stretch. I sat down and did a video about him with one of the brighter minds in the draft community. This is one of the rare instances where hindsight isn’t 20/20 when you look back at what I said.I didn’t stop following him once he was drafted. His performance against the Seattle Seahawks a couple of years ago is still one of the most dominating games I can remember.It’s easy for me to talk about, because I was right about him. I could easily dig up 15 other scouting reports where I was way off.Rewind back to when Buckner was a prospect. What did the experts think? Here’s what now General Manager of the Oakland Raiders Mike Mayock said:StrengthsThat was obviously before the 49ers switched to a 4-3 defense. Not that it matters, Buckner would likely be playing the same position either way. Here’s the strengths part:I still remember the pushback. “Buckner plays too tall.” “He doesn’t have any pass rush moves.” Buckner is 6-foot-7. He’s always going to look like he’s playing tall. At Oregon, he was constantly in the backfield. I agree with a lot with Mayock here. One thing you noticed in college was Buckner rarely came off the field. You also saw that he played with the same energy on snap 74 as he did on snap 14. That spoke volumes to me San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , and I’m sure it did to the majority of teams that fell in love with him. Energy, strength, production, but still plenty of upside. That’s the type of player you take early in the draft.WeaknessesHow about his weaknesses?I like how Mayock described his issues with Buckner’s pad level and didn’t just leave it at his first sentence. That’s fair criticism, especially the last part about taking on blocks. In the draft circle, if you don’t like a player, you are going to show the same GIF over and over. There was one where Buckner got pancaked from playing too tall. So many people wrote him off because of one play.Here’s the rest, including a mention from his current teammate:When a player gets compared to someone the caliber of Campbell, they better be pretty dang good. Buckner is on track. Now he needs to string a few seasons together. There’s no reason to believe that won’t happen Cheap Nick Bosa Jersey , especially now that he has help on the edge.Think back to the 2016 Draft when the 49ers were on the clock. Were you a fan of Buckner, or did you want someone else? The 2019 Senior Bowl gets underway this week, with the San Francisco 49ers coaching staff putting the South roster through their paces. They won’t get to work with Kentucky edge rusher Josh Allen, but there is plenty of talent the 49ers will have an edge in assessing.SB Nation’s Dan Kadar is back with his latest 2019 NFL mock draft, and the top two picks remain the same for the fourth straight week. Allen goes second to the 49ers, and Ohio State edge rusher Nick Bosa tops the mock. Over the past three weeks, Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams has slotted in third to the Raiders, and then it gets a little more convoluted.The only way the Senior Bowl will shake up the top of the draft board is if quarterbacks Drew Lock and/or Daniel Jones absolutely light it up all week long. Dwayne Haskins is the odds-on favorite to be the top QB selected in April, but Lock and Jones both could still work their way into a shot. Kadar has Haskins going sixth to the Giants Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , Lock going seventh to the Jaguars, and Jones going tenth to the Broncos. He also has Kyler Murray going 13th to the Dolphins.For the purposes of this week, Lock and Jones have everything to gain by a strong week of practice. Both are talented quarterbacks who have struggled with consistency. A strong Senior Bowl won’t necessarily remove the consistency, but it will potentially get teams thinking maybe they can work with them to shine them up into potential franchise quarterbacks. There is no position teams are willing to overdraft quite like the quarterback position. A strong week in the Senior Bowl would give either quarterback much-needed momentum heading toward the 2019 NFL Combine, pro days, and private workouts.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz