Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.09.2019 14:30
e Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived Antworten

Englands batsmen displayed impressive defensive skill on day four in Visakhapatnam to lift their hopes of a draw. But they still have to play out an entire day on a pitch that is no longer as trustworthy as it was before. There is substantial rough outside the left-handers off stump for Ravindra Jadeja to exploit from the Press Box End and R Ashwin has benefited from variable bounce at the Pavilion End.More importantly, India were able to break through a remarkably stubborn opening stand when Haseeb Hameed was lbw to a grubber. They also dismissed Alastair Cook in the last over of the day and with a minimum of 90.4 more left in the game and 317 runs in the bank, they are confident of going 1-0 up in the series.We are happy with the way things went, Cheteshwar Pujara said at the end of day four. We got two wickets. We knew that it wont be easy to get them out but we had our plans and we knew what we wanted to do. Ultimately we achieved what we wanted.Things wouldnt come easy for us also. We know that they are capable of batting well, so we wouldt take things for granted. Tomorrow we will definitely have to come hard at them. But we are prepared for it.When it comes to Test cricket, our bowlers and as a team we are prepared to be in a situation where we have to work hard for our wickets but when we see a victory, we know that we can get eight more wickets. I dont know in how many overs but we have got a very good chance tomorrow, we will come hard tomorrow.After stumps on the fourth day, Virat Kohli rounded up his men in a huddle and was seen speaking animatedly to them. It seemed like he was getting them ready for a fight. Not the worst thinking considering that while there was help available to the bowlers, it didnt necessarily equate to a torrent of wickets. India had to put in 59.2 overs of hard work to pick up two of them.The main reason for that was how well Cook and Hameed batted. They added 75 runs in 50.2 overs, the third-longest opening partnership in the fourth innings of a Test in this country. India have broken through one blockathon before, against South Africa in Delhi last year. Can they do a repeat?Pujara believes so. I believe this wicket is such that if you play defensive, it is slightly difficult to get a batsman out but still as we saw today, there is low bounce. One or two balls from Ashwin bounced, from the rough. Jadeja was able to get a lot of bounce. Even if you play defensive also it is not easy, I dont think it will be an easy task to bat on this wicket. Cheap Vapormax Ireland . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Nike Vapormax Dhgate . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/vapormax-plus-wholesale-china.html .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Cheap Vapormax Flyknit Ireland .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Vapormax Off White Ireland . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. DETROIT -- Mikael Backlund and the Calgary Flames got their six-game road trip started in the best way possible.Backlund scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:46 left in the third period to give Calgary a 3-2 victory over the slumping Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night.This is huge, because were looking at these six games almost like a playoff series, said Flames defenseman Dougie Hamilton, who had three assists. We know we have to pick up some wins on this trip, and this is a good start.Garnet Hathaway got his first career goal and Matt Stajan also scored for Calgary. Chad Johnson stopped 21 shots.I thought this was a very even game, but we did a nice job of capitalizing on our chances, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. We didnt lose any momentum coming out of the Chicago game, where we played very well in a loss.Tomas Tatar and Anthony Mantha scored for Detroit, which lost its fourth straight game. Jimmy Howard made 23 saves.I think we gave them their chances. I think from the start, a few turnovers in our own end, all of a sudden they end up spending a minute, minute and a half in our end instead of making a simple play and move the play out to the neutral zone, Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg said.Backlund broke a 2-all tie when he slammed Michael Froliks pass from the left circle past Howard and into the open side of the net for his second goal.We better pick ourselves up and we better come to work tomorrow to get better, Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said. And we better put the work in that it takes to earn confidence come Wednesday (at Buffalo). Thats the bottom line. We better pick ourselves up in a hurry and focus on coming to win a hockey game on Wednesday.Mantha tied it 2-all 7:59 into the third with his first of the season. He put a snap shot under the crossbar on the short side after bringing the puck out from behind the net.Stajan gave the Flames a 2-1 lead at 2:31 of the third with his first goal of the season. He tipped in Hamilltons slap shot from the right point.ddddddddddddathaway tied it 1-all at 3:40 of the second. Hathaway, who was beside the net and battling with a Red Wings player, got the shaft of his stick on a high shot by Hamilton from the top of the right circle and deflected it into the empty side of the net.Thats an amazing feeling. I saw Fer (Micheal Ferland) get the puck to Dougie, so I went to the net, Hathaway said. It was an odd play, because Howard was still flailing around, so I wasnt sure if he had the puck or if it had gone in. Ill probably tell people that I sniped it -- that sounds a lot better. Weve still got five more road games, so it is big to get this one and get some momentum.Tatar gave Detroit a 1-0 lead 8:06 into the game. He blindly slid a puck toward the net from the high slot that beat Johnson. It was Tatars third goal and only his second in 14 games.Howard was forced to make a couple of saves in close after Red Wings giveaways deep in their zone.Detroit defenseman Alexey Marchenko left with an upper-body injury after taking a hit from Ferland with a little less than 5:30 left in the second period. Blashill said Marchenko will likely be out a little while and the team would have more information Monday.Game notes Detroit LW Thomas Vanek returned after missing 11 games with a hip injury. The Red Wings were 3-7-1 without Vanek and averaged under two goals per game. He had four goals and eight points in seven games. ... Calgary forward Johnny Gaudreau missed his second game after sustaining a broken finger on a slash by Minnesota C Eric Staal. Gaudreau will miss six to eight weeks. ... Red Wings C Darren Helm missed his second game after dislocating his shoulder. He also will be out six to eight weeks.UP NEXTFlames: Visit the Buffalo Sabres on Monday night.Red Wings: Visit the Sabres on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz