Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

02.07.2018 04:36
e get success. We are working and we are trying everything we can to make sure we can to get Wayne to the level we think (he can Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Detroits makeup against Minnesota on Thursday felt like an American Legion game to Tigers manager Brad Ausmus. Justin Upton said the game dragged because of a quiet and sparse crowd.Upton and the Tigers picked up another win in the AL wild-card chase, beating the Twins 9-2 in the opener of a day-night doubleheader.These games matter. We should be into them regardless of whos in the stands, Upton said. But we snapped out of it and started getting some runs.Upton hit a tiebreaking homer off Alex Wimmers (1-3) in the seventh for a 2-1 lead. Jose Iglesias had a sacrifice fly in the eighth and Martinez, who had missed two straight games because of a swollen right knee, pinch hit had a three-run homer against Pat Light in a six-run ninth.Detroit began the day one game behind Baltimore for the ALs second wild card.The makeup of Wednesday nights rainout drew an announced paid crowd of 18,374, but there were far fewer people in the seats. Fans in the small crowd could be heard calling out to the players on several occasions.You can hear every single thing said in the stands, Ausmus said. When you have a big crowd, everything is kind of just a buzz. But you could hear every single thing said; they had some fairly good barbs thrown out.Anibal Sanchez allowed one run and two hits in five innings in a spot start, and Alex Wilson (4-0), Shane Green and Mark Lowe finished the five-hitter.Brian Dozier led off the bottom of the first with his 42nd homer, one behind major league leader Mark Trumbo of Baltimore.Minnesota dropped to a big league-worst 55-97, the Twins most losses since they went 63-99 in 2011. Twins starter Pat Dean gave up one run and three hits in five innings.The offense is having a tough time, Minnesota manager Paul Molitor said. Were not putting much together. Some guys are scuffling. Were trying to find a way to create some offense. It just isnt happening right now.Detroits Justin Verlander (14-8) was to start against Ervin Santana (7-10) in the night game.AMONG SECONDSDozier has an AL record 40 homers as a second baseman, one more than Alfonso Sorianos total in 2002. Only Rogers Hornsby (42 in 1922), Davey Johnson (42 in 1973) and Ryne Sandberg (40 in 1990) have hit more.Dozier extended his hitting streak to 24 games, tied for the third-longest in Twins history.Its unfortunate for him that he hasnt been able to celebrate a lot of those home runs with the losses, Molitor said. Impressive run continues. Hitting streaks alive.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: 2B Ian Kinsler (concussion) had an on-field workout and could be cleared to play Friday if he feels well after the workout.Twins: DH/3B Miguel Sano (lower back tightness) was back in the lineup for the first time since Sept. 12. Molitor said Sano was still sore but was anxious to return. ... Molitor confirmed RHP Trevor May has a stress fracture in his back. May was 2-2 with a 5.27 ERA in 44 relief appearances. He made three trips to the DL with the injury, which hadnt been detected in previous exams.UP NEXTTigers: RHP Michael Fulmer (10-7) is to start Friday against Kansas City LHP Danny Duffy (12-2) in the opener of Detroits final homestand. Fulmer has lost four of his last six decisions and is 0-2 against Kansas City this season despite a 2.75 ERA in three starts.Twins: RHP Kyle Gibson (6-10) is slated to make his final home start of the season on Friday against Seattle, which will start LHP James Paxton (4-7). Cheap Troy Fumagalli Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Cheap Broncos Jerseys China . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-keishawn-bierria-jersey . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Wholesale Broncos Jerseys . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Isaac Yiadom Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. MANCHESTER, England -- After categorically stating that Wayne Rooney is not for sale, new Manchester United manager David Moyes was less forthcoming Friday about what the striker plans to do ahead of the upcoming Premier League season. Rooneys future has been mired in uncertainty since he told Alex Ferguson that he wanted a transfer before the managers surprise retirement in May. The 27-year-old Rooney had grown frustrated at being dropped and substituted in key matches as Robin van Persie emerged as Uniteds leading striker on the charge to a record-extending 20th English title. But with two years remaining on Rooneys contract, United doesnt appear willing to allow the Moyes era to begin with a leading player joining a rival club. "Wayne is not for sale," Moyes said at his first news conference since replacing Ferguson. "Hes a Manchester United player and he will remain a Manchester United player." When asked if Rooney had told him categorically that he no longer wanted to leave, Moyes responded evasively: "I can tell you categorically Wayne Rooney is training fantastically well in the last two days, thats all I can categorically tell you." Rooney is yet to publicly discuss his push to leave United, which was first revealed by Ferguson, opting not to address the issue among his many tweets over the summer or when interviewed during Uniteds Premier League trophy parade in May. Moyes was Everton manager when Rooney was reluctantly sold to Fergusons United in 2004. The pair appear to be back on good terms despite Moyes launching successful legal action against Rooney about allegations in the players autobiography about his Everton departure. "I have known Wayne since he was 16 and some of you were probably at my early press conferences at Everton -- its a little bit of deja vu actually, its a similar sort of feeling," Moyes said from Old Trafford. "But Ive had several meetings with Wayne. He is training brilliantly well, hes come back inn good shape (from the summer break) and I really look forward to working with him.dddddddddddd" Its less certain how willing the United fans would be to embrace Rooney again. Rooney asked to quit United in 2010, but backed down after negotiating a new and improved contract with the club. Moyes appears willing to disregard what Rooney told Ferguson before the 71-year-old Scotsman retired after more than 26 years in charge at United. "We have spoken several times and as far as I see it, whatever happened before with Wayne has gone -- we are working together," Moyes said. "I see a glint in his eye. He looks happy. I think he looks as if hes saying, Im going to knuckle down and get myself right." Moyes repeatedly highlighted how Rooney, with 197 goals for United, can catch Bobby Charltons club-record 249 and Denis Laws 237. The first target is reaching Jack Rowleys 211 goals. "It isnt too difficult to get the goals, and if he can do that he will be seen in the same light as many of those people," Moyes said. "Im more than happy to work with him and make sure we get success. We are working and we are trying everything we can to make sure we can to get Wayne to the level we think (he can reach)." Rooney will also be keen to retain his starting spot in the England team as World Cup qualifying enters its final stages. "Its for everyones benefit we will try to get him to the (good) condition and that state where hes much more like the Wayne Rooney we all know and I am looking forward to making that happen," Moyes said. Captain Nemanja Vidic remains in the dark about Rooneys grievances. "I havent really talked to him about him or his future, but what I can see is that Wayne trained really well in the last few days," Vidic said alongside Moyes. "He is in very good shape, I think hes the best shape in the last five years and I am looking forward to seeing him play for the club and doing his best." Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz