Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
Sloan95 Offline

07.10.2019 04:14
Adidas I-5923 Cheap Antworten

Adidas I-5923 Cheap

adidas' updated version of the Iniki Boost runner – the Adidas I-5923 Womens – uses new inspiration, and new materials to put a modernized spin on an laready existing design. As the brand's most cost effective BOOST-equipped silhouette, the I-5923 is one of the most underrated sneaker's in adidas' vastly expanding arsenal. Drawing inspiration from 70s runners hidden deep within the brand's archives, the new name actually derives from the company's archival system, combining numbers and letters for to create a unique monicker.

adidas is set to release several hybrid models as part of an upcoming series for the fall/winter season. Adding to that lineup is the adidas Marathon Adidas I-5923 Mens, a silhouette that combines elements from the Marathon trainer and the I-5923. Dressed in a Blue, Silver Metallic, and Collegiate Royal color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in a mesh and suede upper of the Marathon atop an I-5923 sole unit. adidas also adds the Marathon's signature Dellinger web onto the midfoot section of the midsole for a nice added touch.

adidas brings us the Adidas I-5923 on Sale, an upgraded version of the Iniki Runner. As with its predecessor, the new I-5923 combines a clear vintage look and inspiration with modern features. This particular iteration comes dressed in Grey hues paired with White contrasting accents constructed with a suede and neoprene upper. A full-length Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the design.

adidas Originals is finally set to debut the Adidas I-5923 Best Price version of the Iniki Runner that's inspired by archive adidas running models. The Adidas I-5923 Cheap is named after one of the articles in the adidas archive and takes some of the unique classic 70s running features of adidas archive shoes into a clean, modern design. For its first set of releases, the shoe will come dressed in your choice of Core Red and/ore Crystal White. Both are layered in a mix of knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toe box, lace-system and heel. A full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz