Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

10.10.2019 04:04
Josey Jewell Jersey Antworten

The Denver Broncos have won a single game in the last two months and its beginning to wear on veterans like Derek Wolfe. “I think it’s those one or two plays a game that we usually make that we haven’t been making https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Courtland-Sutton-Jersey ,” Wolfe said on Monday. “We’re losing a ton of close games. That shows you that we’re a lot better team than we were last year. It’s just one of those things where the ball doesn’t roll our way sometimes. We’re losing by two or three points—dumb penalties, dumb mistakes and just things that we need to get cleaned up. Us leaders need to step it up.”He’s right about the dumb penalties and dumb mistakes costing the Broncos more than a couple of games during this losing streak. Whether its a drive-killing offensive holding call or a third-down defensive penalty to extend opposing teams’ drives, it has been the little things that have held the Broncos back in 2018.Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic asked Wolfe earlier this week about his time with Denver and you could sense his frustration with losing was getting to him. Wolfe may be disappointed with the direction the Broncos have taken since winning Super Bowl 50, but he’s here and wants to find a way to make it work. He wants to win.“It feels like forever since we’ve won a game Isaac Yiadom Color Rush Jersey ,” Wolfe said. “I don’t care who it is, I just want to win. I just want to win next week and take it one game—one play, one series—take it one game at a time. The Denver Broncos will honor their late owner Pat Bowlen in 2019. They’ll do it not with a jersey patch but with a “Mr. B” logo on the team’s headgear.“We are going to do a decal on the helmet,” Broncos president and CEO Joe Ellis told reporters on Monday.”I don’t think he wanted to be attached to a jersey and probably didn’t want to be attached to a helmet either Josey Jewell Jersey , but I do think we owe to him to honor him in that way. We will do something briefly before the game at our first regular-season game. I’m not going to call for remembrance during a preseason game. We’ll do it in a regular-season game. Then I believe the second weekend of October is our game against Tennessee and we will honor he and Champ Bailey. He, for his Hall of Fame appearance and Champ for his Hall of Fame and Ring of Fame appearances. That’ll be a nice moment. We’ll bring a lot of people back together here in Denver because not everybody can make it to Canton. Those are the things that are planned for him.”Bowlen passed last week at age 75. He bought the team in 1984. Under his leadership, the team went to seven Super Bowls, winning three of them.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz