Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

10.10.2019 04:57
Christian-Mccaffrey-Jersey Antworten

ESPN is perfectly OK with being in the Greg Hardy business.That’s the word from Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Sam-Mills-Jersey , who says that he is going forward with Hardy making his official UFC debut on the first fight card that will be broadcast by ESPN.“We’ve been building this ESPN card for a while and he was one of the guys that we had planned on putting on that card,” White said of Hardy.Asked a follow-up about the UFC’s decision to put Hardy on the same card as female UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich, who was recently injured in an incident that resulted in her boyfriend, mixed martial arts fighter Arnold Berdon https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Christian-Mccaffrey-Jersey , being charged with second-degree assault, White told reporters that Ostovich doesn’t have a problem with it so no one else should, either.“I’m not going to talk about Greg Hardy anymore,” White said. “I already covered this. I’m not playing this bulls–t with you guys. He’s on the UFC roster. He’s on the UFC roster https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Daryl-Williams-Jersey , period, end of story. . . . He’s on the roster. Listen, you guys want to be sensitive about s–t? Anybody can be sensitive about anything. You can make an issue about everything. The weird thing is, you guys give a f–k https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Donte-Jackson-Jersey , but she doesn’t. She doesn’t care.”Ostovich may not care, or she may feel she can’t speak up because she needs to make a living as a UFC fighter, and UFC fighters who publicly contradict Dana White lose their abilities to make their livings. And making an issue of Hardy fighting in the Octagon on ESPN would be contradicting White, who accused reporters of caring about Hardy only because he “gets hits” and threatened to walk out of a press appearance if he was asked repeated questions about it.“I’m done with it. I’m done with it. I’m done with it. I’m done with it! I’m done. Don’t make me leave. I’m done Greg Olsen Jersey ,” White said.White denied that anyone cares about Hardy’s past, which includes a domestic violence allegation that got him arrested and suspended by the NFL.“Nobody’s been put off by it,” White said. “Who’s put off by it?”Although charges against Hardy were ultimately dropped when he agreed to settle a civil lawsuit with the woman he was accused of abusing, that arrest is the primary reason that Hardy is no longer in the NFL. NFL teams were put off by Hardy enough that they no longer want him. The UFC and its partners at ESPN don’t feel the same way. INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Utah defensive lineman Lowell Lotulelei says Michigan defensive lineman Maurice Hurst Jr. told him Saturday that he had been diagnosed with the same heart condition as Lotulelei’s older brother Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey , Star.The comments came shortly after ESPN.com first reported Hurst will not be allowed to participate in drills.League spokesman Michael Signora confirmed that players can be held out based on certain diagnoses but that he believed Hurst was still in town.Jeff Foster, president of National Football Scouting, declined to confirm details of what happened because of privacy concerns. But he did tell The Associated Press that six to eight players have been withheld from drills this year for reasons players were not aware of before their arrival.Foster said that number has stayed relatively consistent over the past 13 years.Hurst had been rising steadily on mock draft boards.The 6-foot-2, 280-pound defensive tackle had 59 tackles and 5 1/2 sacks last season. He also had 13 tackles for loss and has been considered one component of a deep class of defensive tackles in this year’s draft.Hurst’s father played seven seasons with the New England Patriots as a cornerback.Word leaked just after defensive linemen and linebackers started talking to reporters at the NFL’s annual scouting combine in Indianapolis.“I just found out in the NFLPA meeting that we just had. He just said Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , `Star was your brother?’ And I said yeah. He’s like, `Man, I just got the same thing that he did,'” Lowell Lotulelei told reporters. “Obviously I didn’t go through it Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey , so I don’t really know what he’s feeling like. But I kind of understand the disappointment just because my brother trained just like he trained and you’re expecting one thing and getting another. I feel for him. It sucks. But I think he’ll be fine just like my brother was.”Five years ago, Star Lotulelei arrived at the combine as the expected first pick in that year’s draft.Things changed dramatically after doctors identified an “abnormal” test on his heart.Lotulelei then sought additional opinions, eventually was cleared to exercise and was taken by Carolina with the 14th overall selection in the 2013 draft. He has missed only four games in five NFL seasons.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz