Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 18 mal aufgerufen
 Termine
xiaxue123 Offline

14.10.2019 05:28
Sheldrick Redwine Limited Jersey Antworten

There is an overlooked spiritual law in the Bible that works for and against) everyone on earth Denzel Ward Browns Jersey , whether they know it or not, whether they are Christians or not.

It works to either bring everyone their desires or push them further away.

It works alike for everybody.

The purpose of this message is to identify this law and uncover its 3-step application? to ensure that it works for us and not against us.

Why is this important for you?

Because once you grasp the simple secrets I'm about to share here, you can virtually guarantee that your desires will manifest... within the first 90 days of 2006.

Without fail.

Background

It is a well-known truth that what you focus on (and share) expands or increases. The more you focus on the things you want, the more of those things you manifest in your life.

Now the reverse is also true. The more you focus on what you don't want Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey , the more of those things you manifest in your life.

The problem is that 95% of people on this planet live within a matrix of fear, where they are programmed to be afraid of everything.

And there's a huge danger in that? because, to put it simply, we always attract what we focus on.

In the Old Testament book of Job 3:25 we read:

?For the thing that I greatly feared has come upon me Jarvis Landry Browns Jersey , and what I dreaded has happened to me.?

This is Job's confession just after he was struck by massive disaster. He says he was already ?greatly afraid? of this very thing.

You know what?

That fear and dread activated a powerful spiritual law and opened the door for disaster to happen in his life and family!

That is reason enough to pray in this manner from time to time:

?Every spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.?

?I reject the spirit of fear; I claim the spirit of power and of a sound mind in the name of Jesus.?

The law we are looking at is called the Law of Attraction. It works on every thing that God created. It can work for good. It can work for evil. The law itself is neutral.

If you focus on things that you fear and worry about, you end up attracting more and more of those things into your life.

But things need not be this way.

Your 90 Day Desire

If you've read my ebook, ?Prayer DNA Secrets Odell Beckham Jr Browns Jersey ,? you'll already be familiar with the story of Joannie. She was the one who really insisted that I create my website so this kind of message could get out to more people.

That was after she had first-hand encounter with the concept of using simple prayer "points" to attract whatever you desire.

So I got her permission to use her as a case study here to explain something I call ?core beliefs? and...

how they can shape your personality, create your future and determine your ultimate destiny.

Joannie's Case

Joannie was one of my early students. She was blessed with a great job, wonderful loving family, and good health.

But a time came that she lost that cushy job Jim Brown Browns Jersey , her family fell apart, and the issue of money really became a problem.

In a few short weeks, she became an emotional and financial wreck.

For now, we are just going to focus on what happened in her financial life. (I covered how she was able to recover from marital disaster elsewhere on my website.)

Why?

Because money is such a big issue for so many people. Over 90% of the emails I receive contain woeful tales about money.

Here are some interesting facts you may not know about money.

Research has shown that:

? Money is the leading cause of disagreement in marriages ? People have more fantasies about money than sex ? 92% of people will rather be rich than find the love of their lives ? The biggest stress inducer in people's lives is money ? People worry more about money than their marriages or health

And here's a shocking fact:

5% of lottery ticket buyers buy 51% of all lottery tickets sold

It's unfortunate that even Christians are getting involved in this too).

Now Bernie Kosar Browns Jersey , back to Joannie?

She grew up in a family where money (actually, the lack of it) was a huge issue.

Her parents would always tell her (or imply) that:

? There's never enough money

? They always have to be on the lookout for some impending danger that's going to take away all the money (maybe you've heard the expression, 'saving for a rainy day.?)

What do you suppose her reality became about money?

1 There's never enough 2 She's eventually going to lose what she has

Now, here's the sad part?

Even after she became an adult and she earned enough in her profession (an amount that most people will consider very substantial) she still didn't have enough.

No matter how much she earned Austin Seibert Limited Jersey , she was always just getting by.

And of course she was afraid to lose what she had (which she did on several occasions).

So as you can see, she inherited her parent's money issues.

We all inherit our parents? money issues unless we know how to change them

Core Beliefs

For Joannie, her core belief was, 'there's never enough money and she's going to lose what she has? and she brought this belief system (unconsciously) from her childhood into her adult life? and into her Christian life Sheldrick Redwine Limited Jersey , without even seeing what she was doing to herself.

Unknown even to her, she was always operating out of 'there isn't enough and I'm eventually going to lose what I have? mindset? and that became her reality.

Just as in Job's case, the Law of Attraction was at work and she didn't even know it.

It was her truth:

? No matter how well qualified? and how long and hard she worked, she always ended up with the same results.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz