Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

16.10.2019 16:16
d 20 points on 8-for-9 shooting to lead Lamar in a 90-47 win in its season opener over Howard Payne on Friday night.Colton Antworten

BEAUMONT, Texas -- Josh Nzeakor scored 20 points on 8-for-9 shooting to lead Lamar in a 90-47 win in its season opener over Howard Payne on Friday night.Colton Weisbrod added 15 points to go with eight rebounds and Nick Garth had 14 points for Lamar, which hit 51 percent of its 61 shots from floor in the win. The Cardinals went 20 of 33 from the free throw line.Leading 53-22 at the break, Lamar continued to pull away in the final 20 minutes.Howard Payne, an NCAA Division III school, was paced by Khyce Randalls 12 points and eight rebounds. Rickey Guillory added 10 points and had 10 rebounds for the Yellow Jackets, who were held to just 28 percent shooting from the field (14-50) and hit just 2 of 13 from long range.Maxx Crosby Womens Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Clelin Ferrell Youth Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Jim-Plunkett-Inverted-Jersey/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Lester Hayes Raiders Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Ted Hendricks Raiders Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games.HOUSTON (3-1) at MINNESOTA (4-0)Sunday, 1 p.m. EDT, CBSOPENING LINE -- Vikings by 4+RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Texas 3-1, Vikings 4-0SERIES RECORD -- Vikings lead 3-0LAST MEETING -- Vikings beat Texans 23-6, Dec. 23, 2012LAST WEEK -- Texans beat Titans 27-20; Vikings beat Giants 24-10AP PRO32 RANKING -- Texans No. 13, Vikings No. 2TEXANS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (25), RUSH (11), PASS (25T).TEXANS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (5), RUSH (27), PASS (1).VIKINGS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (32), PASS (24).VIKINGS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (7), RUSH (8), PASS (9).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Only second time in 15-year history that Texans have visited Vikings in regular season. They played at Metrodome in 2008. ... New Texans QB Brock Osweiler has thrown six interceptions in four games. ... Osweiler has targeted rookie WR Will Fuller seven or more times each game. Fuller averaging 80.8 receiving yards per game. ... DE Jadeveon Clowney has five sacks in last eight regular-season games for Texans, who lost star DE J.J. Watt for year following back surgery. ..dddddddddddd. With straight seven regular-season wins, Vikings, one of three remaining unbeaten teams in league, have longest streak since nine straight victories spanning 2002-03 seasons. ... Vikings have allowed fewest points (50) through four games in their history since 1988 (47). ... Vikings lead NFL with plus-10 turnover margin. Only giveaway was lost fumble by SS Andrew Sendejo during his own fumble return. ... Sam Bradford has four TD passes and no turnovers in three starts at QB for Vikings, with 105.5 passer rating thats third in league. ... Fantasy Tip: Dont bench Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins just yet, even against stingy Vikings defense and coming off quiet game vs. Titans with just one catch for 4 yards. Hopkins never went more than two straight games without TD last season.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL coverage on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz