Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

16.10.2019 16:20
lebrated the first victory of his Moto GP career at the British Grand Prix on Sunday, giving Suzuki its first success since 200 Antworten

SILVERSTONE, England -- Maverick Vinales celebrated the first victory of his Moto GP career at the British Grand Prix on Sunday, giving Suzuki its first success since 2007.The 21-year-old Spaniard finished more than three seconds clear of British pole-sitter Cal Crutchlow of Honda to become the seventh different winner in the championship.It feels incredible, for what Ive fought for all the time to come true, said Vinales, who is fourth in the drivers standings. The key was yesterday in the rain because they gave me a bike to be able to be on the front row. Today, we did it.Six-time MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi on a Yamaha completed the podium in the 12th race of the season at Silverstone in central England.Marc Marquez was fourth on a Honda and remains the championship leader, 50 points ahead of Rossi.The race began with a dramatic first lap as Loris Baz (Avintia) and Pol Espargaro (Yamaha) were involved in an incident, prompting the red flag with the two riders needing medical attention.Following the restart, Crutchlow battled past Rossi and Vinales to lead. But Vinales responded to regain first place before easing away, leaving a five-bike race for runners-up spot between Marquez, Rossi, Crutchlow, Andrea Iannone and Dani Pedrosa.With Iannone losing his Ducati with six laps to go when second, Crutchlow was able to edge ahead of Rossi and Marquez to finish behind the victorious Vinales.I had to take a lot of risks because we got the tire choice wrong and I immediately realized wed made a mistake, Marquez said. We chose the soft front tire because thats what we thought was the best before the race.I tried to follow Valentino, who was my main concern in the championship, and then tried to attack him at the end because Id looked after my tires really well.Victor Robles Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Jeremy Hellickson Nationals Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. https://www.cheapnationals.com/1137r-wilmer-difo-jersey-nationals.html . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Joe Ross Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Trea Turner Nationals Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period.CANTON, Ohio -- CBS broadcaster James Brown has won the Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award presented by the Pro Football Hall of Fame.The award recognizes long-time exceptional contributions to radio and television in professional football.Brown will be presented with the award at the halls enshrinement ceremony Aug. 6.Brown hosts The NFL Today on CBS, and Thursday Night Football, aired on CBS and NFL Network. HHes a three-time Emmy Award winner.dddddddddddd He also is a special correspondent for CBS News and contributes to programs such as 60 Minutes and CBS This Morning.The award is named for former NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz