Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

19.10.2019 10:57
w won just one of their past five games, but can remain in fourth spot upon completion of the round or drop to fif Antworten

Perth will be sweating on scans to key pair Diego Castro and Josh Risdon over the next 48 hours after the pair picked up injuries in Thursdays A-League loss to Central Coast.Castro lasted just 16 minutes before limping off with a hamstring strain, while Risdon didnt even make it onto the park in Gosford after picking up a quad issue in the warm-up.Coach Kenny Lowe said scans will determine how long, if at all, either player will be out for.Well know more in the next couple of days. Well just ice it now and see how it goes, he said.After picking up a strong win against defending champions Adelaide last-start, Perth struggled against a Mariners line-up that ran them ragged from start to finish.Lowe refused to use the early setbacks of losing Castro and Risdon as an excuse for a poor performance, and admitted Central Coast deserved the full three points.I thought we came out a bit sluggish, but youve still got to cope with those things, he said.We had a great chance early on to go one up that we didnt quite take, but I thought we huffed and puffed, to be truthful. We had a couple of little half chances. I thought there was nothing in the game but at the end of the day, I think they deserved it.Lowe conceded the only bright points were the extended minutes handed to Shane Lowry and Adam Taggart after recently returning from respective hip and calf injuries.Lowry deputised at left back, while Taggart came on for Castro.Its good we get Shane back, we get 90 minutes into him... both of them have got through the game, so out of the dark clouds is a summer cloud, Lowe said.Lowes men have now won just one of their past five games, but can remain in fourth spot upon completion of the round or drop to fifth depending on other results. Tyler Chatwood Cubs Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Shawon Dunston Jersey . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. https://www.cheapcubs.com/210t-steve-cishek-jersey-cubs.html . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Chicago Cubs Shirts .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Jerome Walton Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Standout safety Harrison Smith and starting center Joe Berger will not be on the field with the Minnesota Vikings when they play at Jacksonville on Sunday.It remains to be seen if coach Mike Zimmer will be on the sideline with them or not.Smith was ruled out on Friday with a severely sprained left ankle, while Berger will miss his second straight game with a concussion. Zimmer is returning to the team after missing the previous game because of a detached retina, but the coach was mum on if doctors would allow him to coach from the sideline or if he would have to be in a booth.Zimmer has been cleared to fly with the team to Jacksonville, but when asked if he could be on the sideline, he said, I dont know.Im not going to worry about it, Zimmer said. The doctor just doesnt want me to get hit. Thats all. So, well be OK.Smith, one of the teams top playmakers, missed all three days of practice this week and could be out longer after hurting his ankle during a loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Dec. 1. Zimmer said earlier this week that Anthony Harris would likely start in place of Smith, though rookie Jayron Kearse was also an option.ddddddddddddNick Easton made his first career start against the Cowboys while filling in for Berger, who practiced on a limited basis Wednesday, but did not practice Thursday or Friday and remains in the leagues concussion protocol.The injury-ravaged offensive line has been the teams biggest weakness this season, but Zimmer said he was encouraged by what he saw from Easton.He has been quick to get to the second level, Zimmer said. He has been good on the double teams. He has got a low center of gravity with some strength, so he hasnt been getting overpowered. So, I think, there has been a lot of good things, and obviously, there are some things he has got to clean up.Punt returner Marcus Sherels is listed as questionable with a rib injury.---For more NFL coverage: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz