Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

22.10.2019 14:33
ding touchdowns of 76 and 42 yards, and Temple moved into first place in the AAC East with a 46-30 victory against South Florida Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Ryquell Armstead ran for a career-high 210 yards, including touchdowns of 76 and 42 yards, and Temple moved into first place in the AAC East with a 46-30 victory against South Florida on Friday night.The Owls (5-3, 3-1) repaid a 44-23 loss to the Bulls (6-2, 3-1) last season and ran for 319 yards.USF quarterback Quinton Flowers threw two touchdown passes and ran for a score, but he was shaken up late in the fourth quarter trying to dive for a first down. He did not return.Bulls coach Willie Taggart said Flowers tweaked his hamstring.Marlon Mack ran for a 30-yard touchdown with 8:42 left to cut the lead to 37-30.USF got the ball at its 13 down seven with 5:00 minutes left, but Delvon Randall intercepted a pass by backup quarterback Brett Kean to put the Owls at the 3. Jahad Thomas ran in for a score on the next play seal the victory. Riley Ridley Jersey . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Tarik Cohen Bears Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens-Roquan-Smith-Inverted-Jersey/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Akiem Hicks Bears Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Devin Hester Womens Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. CHICAGO -- Bulls guard Dwyane Wade says he was not surprised by his $25,000 fine from the NBA for making a throat-slash gesture at the end of Thursday nights win over the Boston Celtics.They call you, they talk about it, you talk about it, and they decide what theyre going to do from there, Wade said after Saturdays shootaround. But obviously Ive been in this league for a while, so when they called me -- I knew they were going to call me before they called -- but like I told them, I didnt mean anything malicious by it. I was caught in the moment. But when I got done, as soon as I did it, I was like, Yeah, thats a fine.But it is what it is. Theres rules to this game. You have to respect the rules, and when you dont you get fined, so its all good.Wade hit a game-clinching 3-pointer with 26.3 seconds left and acknowledged after the game he had an out-of-body experience, with the emotions running high in his Buulls regular-season debut.ddddddddddddWade, who scored 22 points, grabbed six rebounds and dished out five assists in the win, tweeted out an apology Friday before the fine became official.Ive been on a few calls with [the league office], Wade said. And I always tell the truth. Whatever it is, theyve got film, they see everything, and you deal with it and you just move on from it.The 34-year-old kept a good sense of humor about the fine, noting that he was putting up jumpers during a first-half war of words that included Bulls teammates Jimmy Butler and Rajon Rondo and Celtics players Jae Crowder and Isaiah Thomas. All four players were assessed technical fouls as Wade stood to the side and took a practice jumper.I was trying not to get fined, and I got fined anyway, Wade said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz