Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

24.10.2019 14:23
e morning, but this morning it was just the perfect temperature.Then today everything was just great. My tee s Antworten

So Yeon Ryu shot a tournament-record nine-under-par 63 in the opening group in the first round of the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. First round leaders -9 So Yeon Ryu (Kor)-7 Haru Nomura (Jpn)-7 Candie Kung (Tai)-5 Xi Yu Lin (Chn)-5 Christel Boeljon (Ned)-4 Rachel Rohanna (USA)-4 Na Yeon Choi (Kor) -4 Catriona Matthew (Sco)-4 Lydia Ko (Nzl)Others-3 Brittany Lang (USA)E Lexi Thompson (USA) The South Korean was top of the leaderboard from start to finish throughout Thursday to secure a two-shot edge over her nearest rivals in San Francisco. Ryu was bright and alert from the start and signed for a bogey-free round that gave her an advantage over Taiwans Candie Kung and Haru Nomura of Japan.Well, I was kind of lucky to tee off really early, Ryu said. I had a really fresh green, no wind. Also San Francisco is really cold in the morning, but this morning it was just the perfect temperature.Then today everything was just great. My tee shot was great. I only missed one green today. I shot 17 greens. My putting was really good. Candie Kung mixed nine birdies with two bogeys Ryu needed just 27 putts on the first day, while Nomura carded her lowest round of 2016 with a seven-under par 65 in the opening session.Kung bounced back from two opening bogeys by following up with nine birdies on the day.Lin Xi Yu, of China and Frances Christel Boeljon are tied for fourth at five-under par. Lin is coming off her second missed cut of the year.Ryu may have the longest streak going but it hasnt translated into first-place prize money. She has struggled to break through since winning the Canadian Womens Open in 2014. That was also the last time she held a first-round lead. Lydia Ko is five strokes off the pace One thing I can say is I work really hard and my whole team works really hard. Hopefully its going to pay off next three days, Ryu said.Defending champion Lydia Ko is tied for sixth at four-under par with a group that includes Catriona Matthew, Choi Na-Yeon and Rachel Rohanna. Ko battled in the first round, hitting just nine of 14 fairways and 10 of 18 greens. Also See: LPGA Tour latest news Lee snatches Hawaii title Jang claims HSBC crown Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Nicolo Melli Pelicans Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. https://www.pelicanslockerroom.com/Zylan-Cheatham-City-Edition-Jersey/ . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Nickeil Alexander-Walker Pelicans Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Jrue Holiday Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Wales prop Tomas Francis has signed a new deal with Exeter Chiefs, the Aviva Premiership side have announced.Francis, 24, saw his current contract extended by the club and will now ply his trade at Sandy Park until 2019.The 14-time capped Wales international has impressed since moving to Exeter from London Scottish two years ago and joins the likes of Luke Cowan-Dickie, Henry Slade and Jack Nowell in signing a fresh deal with the Chiefs in recent weeks.And head coach Rob Baxter is pleased to have extended Francis stay and wants to help him continue his development during that time.In Toms last contract, the club had a clause in there that we could extend thhe contract if certain terms were met, he told the clubs official website.ddddddddddddWe have decided to go with that, and have extended his deal by a further two years beyond the end of the 2016-17 season.I know he is delighted with that, and we are obviously very pleased that a player who came to us from the Championship and has been with us for a couple of seasons now sees his long-term future with us.Hopefully we can help keep developing him as not only a Premiership and European quality player, but also as an international. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz