Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

24.10.2019 14:25
son of 2004 and missed all of 2005.The son of Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow told Fox Sports this sprin Antworten

Kellen Winslow II, who has been out of the NFL the past two seasons, will get the chance to catch the eyes of the Green Bay Packers.Winslows tryout, scheduled for Sunday, was first reported by NFL Network. The sixth overall pick in the 2004 NFL draft tweeted Saturday night thanking the Packers.Winslow has not played since 2013, his lone season with the New York Jets. He caught 31 passes, including two touchdowns, in 12 games that year. He missed four games because of a suspension for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs.He also was arrested that year for possession of synthetic marijuana. In the police report, he was accused of lewd conduct, but no such charges were filed.?Winslow, 33, had his best season with the Cleveland Browns in 2007, when he caught 82 passes for 1,106 yards and five touchdowns. That came three years after he suffered a broken leg early in his rookie season of 2004 and missed all of 2005.The son of Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow told Fox Sports this spring that he wanted to attempt a comeback. The workout with the Packers is his first known contact with an NFL team since.The Packers signed free-agent tight end Jared Cook this offseason to a one-year, $2.75 million contract, but the former Ram has not practiced in training camp while recovering from foot surgery in June. Richard Rodgers, last years starter, remains the No. 1 tight end. Behind him are several inexperienced players: Kennard Backman, Justin Perillo, Mitchell Henry and Casey Pierce. Yeezy Boost 700 Kopen . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Adidas NMD Aanbieding . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.nmdbelgie.com/kopen-yeezy-boost-350-v3-sale.html . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Adidas Continental 80 Korting . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Adidas NMD Dames Sale .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. RENTON, Wash. - Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Thursday that his plan is to play through the right pectoral injury he sustained Sunday night, and he admitted for the first time that the knee injury he suffered in Week 3 has affected his play.Wilson said he didnt know exactly when he hurt his pectoral. He was asked if theres any way that the injury will sideline him for Sundays game against the New Orleans Saints.Thats not the plan, Wilson said. You know me. Im going to do everything I can to be ready at the highest level.In overtime last week, Wilson went 7-for-8 for 104 yards. He said he was playing through the injury at that time.For the first time in his career, Wilson was listed as a limited practice participant on Wednesday. He has never missed a start in his NFL career.Asked how the pectoral injury is affecting him, Wilson said, I can definitely throw it if I needed to, hard or whatever. Its just trrying to pace it out.dddddddddddd Like I said, Im not playing until Sunday so thats the good thing.Meanwhile, Wilson continues to deal with a sprained MCL in his left knee. He has run for just 33 yards on 22 carries this season.I had a relatively serious injury with my knee. They told me I wasnt supposed to play for four weeks, maybe longer, Wilson said. So you just overcome it.Id be lying to you if I said my mobility is a hundred percent. But I feel really good right now.Wilson has suffered three injuries in six games this year. In Week 1, he had a right high ankle sprain.The great thing is my ankle is no longer listed, Wilson said. So thats a great thing. [My pec] is a little sore, but I think it will be fine and get over it and just continue to rehab at the highest level the best that I can. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz