Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

29.10.2019 05:45
en suspended without pay for the next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing su Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- After losing staff ace Clayton Kershaw to the disabled list with a lower back injury, the Los Angeles Dodgers moved quickly to shore up a depleted pitching staff by acquiring right-hander Bud Norris from the Atlanta Braves.Norris last pitched Sunday, firing seven scoreless innings at the New York Mets. He?is in line to start Friday against the Colorado Rockies, the spot Kershaw would have occupied.The Dodgers announced earlier Thursday that Kershaw received an epidural shot on his ailing lower back and was headed to the 15-day disabled list. Hours later, the team announced that an MRI exam revealed that Kershaw had a mild disk herniation but would not require surgery. The team said it would announce his expected recovery time at a later date.The Dodgers will officially place Kershaw on the disabled list on Friday.Kershaw had his second-worst outing of the season Sunday night against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up four runs on nine hits. A day later, as the Dodgers finished a four-game series in Pittsburgh, he was being examined in Los Angeles for what was then labeled as minor back discomfort.I think that he understands thats the best course of action, manager Dave Roberts said of placing Kershaw on the DL. Hes been our most valuable player. And when you lose a player to the disabled list like Clayton that you have counted on every fifth day for a start -- obviously thats out of all of our control.I know Clayton is very disappointed. But its up to us to pick him up.Roberts told ESPN.com on Monday that the back problem had been an off-and-on issue for Kershaw.Kershaw, who has made at least 30 starts in six of the past seven seasons, is in the midst of one of the best seasons ever by a pitcher. Even with the loss to the Pirates on Sunday, he is 11-2 with a National League-leading 1.79 ERA. He also leads the NL with 121 innings, 145 strikeouts, a 0.727 WHIP and 0.7 walks per nine innings.Kershaws 16.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio, which had been as high as 20-to-1 earlier this month, would crush the major league record of 11.63 set by the Minnesota Twins Phil Hughes in 2014.The Dodgers are 14-2 when Kershaw pitches this season and 29-35 when he does not.Those will not be easy shoes to fill for Norris, 31, who was 3-7 with a 4.22 ERA for the Braves this season. In 22 appearances this season, Norris has made 11 starts. His last five outings were as a starter for the Braves; he was 4-1 with a 2.15 ERA in that span.In the deal with the Braves, the Dodgers also receive outfielder Dian Toscano, a player to be named later and cash considerations. Norris was on a one-year deal with the Braves at $2.5 million.The Dodgers give up minor-league pitchers Philip Pfeifer and Caleb Dirks in order to acquire Norris. Pfeifer, 23, is a combined 3-1 with a 2.67 ERA at two Single-A levels this season, and was a third-round pick in 2015. Dirks, 23, was 3-2 with a 1.44 ERA in relief at Double-A Tulsa. He is a former Braves draft pick.To make room for Norris on the 40-man roster, the Dodgers designated left-hander Ian Thomas for assignment. Jose Trevino Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Wei-Chieh Huang Rangers Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/432h-ronald-guzman-jersey-rangers.html .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Jeff Russell Rangers Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Lance Lynn Rangers Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears?receiver Alshon Jeffery has been suspended without pay for the next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.In a statement released Monday, Jeffery said he took a recommended supplement to battle inflammation, and it contained an ingredient on the leagues banned substance list.I take full responsibility, and Im deeply upset with myself for not doing the proper research on this supplement, he said. I want to apologize to my family, the Bears organization, my teammates and Bears fans. I will work hard to earn back the respect and trust of the Bears nation and look forward to being back on the field.Jeffery is eligible to return to Chicagos active roster following the Bears game against the Detroit Lions on Dec. 11.Meanwhile, Bears guard Kyle Long is out indefinitely, a source told ESPNs Adam Schefter on Sunday night. Long was carted off with a right ankle injury in Sundays 36-10 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.?Jeffery -- playing under the franchise tag worth $14.6 million in 2016 -- leads the team with 630 receiving yards. He is second on the club with 40 receptions.?Entering Week 10, Jeffery ranked eighth in thhe league in receiving yards since 2013, and he is fifth in franchise history with 13 games of 100-plus receiving yards.ddddddddddddObviously, we are very disappointed, coach John Fox said Monday.?I think hes fairly embarrassed about it, but well support him and welcome him when he gets back after serving his suspension.I think the league contacted us and obviously talked to Alshon. Those conversations will stay between us, but were obviously very disappointed, and well treat it like an injury [absence] moving forward.Jeffery, 26, will be a free agent this offseason, unless the Bears again apply their franchise tag to him.Already without 2015 first-round pick Kevin White (injured reserve), the Bears will be perilously thin at receiver during Jefferys four-game absence. After veteran Eddie Royal, the most productive player on the active roster is second-year wideout Cameron Meredith, who originally played quarterback in college at Illinois State University.In five seasons, all with the Bears, Jeffery has?292 receptions for?4,358 yards and 25 touchdowns. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz