Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

29.10.2019 05:46
ver, hitting his opponents weak spot, Bopanna then switched to a serve and volley game. He broke serve in the ni Antworten

CHANDIGARH -- The Indian team saved its most entertaining performance for the end as they broke into a jig, which from the delightfully synchronized moves, seemed rehearsed, as they celebrated a convincing 4-1 win over South Korea in the Davis Cup Asia/Oceania tie on Sunday. The victory has earned them a spot in Septembers World Group playoffs.Rohan Bopanna beat Chung Hong 3-6, 6-4, 6-4, while Ramkumar Ramanathan went down to Yong-Kyu Lim 6-3, 5-7, 7-6(2)?in the two remaining dead rubbers. India had already sealed the tie with a 3-0 lead on Saturday and made the World Group playoffs.Filling in for Saketh Myneni, who is yet to recover from the bout of spasms he suffered during his match on Friday, Bopanna staved off an opening set loss to subdue South Koreas Hong in the days first reverse singles. Chung Hong was filling in for teammate Seong Chan Hong, who was originally slated to play the rubber.Securing his 10th singles win in Davis Cup, the last one being in yet another dead rubber against Uzbekistan in 2012, Bopanna was guilty of often placing his returns into the tramlines. One that he conceded later. I dont remember the last time I was slicing returns, Bopanna said after the match, I had no clue till I woke up this morning that I would be playing the match. It was difficult for me to get used to the court and movement, particularly since I had to change my playing style to play singles. I was instinctively hitting shots into the doubles alley.Throwing away the first set, courtesy a bunch of poor returns, Bopanna was soon trailing 1-4 in the second. However, hitting his opponents weak spot, Bopanna then switched to a serve and volley game. He broke serve in the ninth game after Chung slapped a forehand into the mesh. Three games into the third set and the Koreans left shoulder seemed sore, and all Bopanna had to do thereafter was to hold his serve and break Chungs serve once more for a comfortable win.In the other tie, Ramkumar got off to a convincing start using his characteristic big serve and took the first set in a jiffy against Lim, who, along with compatriot Chung Lyeon, had beaten the Indian duo of Saketh and Sanam Singh to clinch the 2014 Asian Games doubles gold. However, a couple of sloppy forehands and a few lobs which were off target, helped the experienced Lim level affairs. With the third set spilling into a tie break, the 21 year-old Indian dispatched two returns wide and shanked a couple into the net to hand the visitors a consolation win.Im glad that the team won, said Ramkumar, I gave my best but fell short. He did make up for it, though, with his dance moves. Discount Air Max . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Cheap Real Air Max .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Fake Air Max . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Cheap Air Max . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Which football club has won the European Cup/Champions League twice, but their own domestic championship only once?This weeks quiz focuses on football, golf, rugby, athletics, horse racing, cricket, boxing and F1.Warning -- this test is for REAL sporting boffins. It is extremely hard and comprrehensive, but 100% factual.dddddddddddd No Google allowed.You might even learn a thing or two...Now share with your friends and see who is the biggest sports nerd! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz