Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

30.10.2019 02:57
Marcus Cooper Jersey Antworten

The bad news is the Chicago Bears saw their five game winning streak snapped on Sunday against the New York Giants in overtime. The good news is the other three teams in the NFC North also lost https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Brian-Urlacher-Jersey , so Chicago maintains their 1.5 game lead over the second place Minnesota Vikings. NFC NORTHBears: 8-4Vikings: 6-5-1Packers: 4-7-1 Lions: 4-8The Bears are also still in the third seed of the NFC playoff picture, so there’s some more good news.And we have even more good news for Bears’ fans courtesy of Jacob...The last time the Bears didn’t finish in last place was 2013, so this is a nice baby-step in the rebuild. Now let’s take a trip around the internet to see how the experts view the Bears after losing to a last place team. We start with the Mothership, SB Nation, and they have Chicago at number four again this week. Over at ESPN they have the Bears dropping two sports to 8 overall. The USA Today has the Bears ranked like this,CBS Sports dropped the Bears three places to 8 overall.Yahoo sports has it like this. The Chicago Tribune has it like this. Here’s how the Washington Post has it. And here’s how the Houston Chronicle has it.The Sporting News has the Bears like this.Everyone seems to believe that the Bears next opponent, the Rams Leonard Floyd Color Rush Jersey , is the best team in the NFL. There’s also a consensus that the Bears need Trubisky back to have a shot at winning. Win or lose this Sunday night, we’re going to find out a lot about the Bears team. What are your thoughts on the Power Rankings this week? Wow, The Bears pulled off another blockbuster trade! Then again, it is April Fool’s day..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:From The Desk Of...Bears trade for Aaron Donald!!!New,34commentsWow, The Bears pulled off another blockbuster trade! Then again, it is April Fool’s day...CDTShareTweetShareShareBears trade for Aaron Donald!!!Billy Hurst-USA TODAY SportsIn a shocking move that was nearly overshadowed by their epic triple jersey announcement Eric Kush Jersey ,the Chicago Bears have swung a deal with the Los Angeles Rams for superstar defensive lineman Aaron Donald. Chicago will send four first round draft picks to L.A. for Donald, with the picks coming in consecutive drafts in 2100, 2101, 2102, and 2103. The trade was finalized just minutes after Jason La Canfora tweeted out that the Bears had no shot at acquiring Donald. The price was steep for Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace, but ultimately he did what he had to do to get another top talent for his team. “Four consecutive first rounders is a lot, but I would have traded even more for Donald.” Pace said. “And besides https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Roquan-Smith-Jersey , I won’t be running the Bears eighty years from now so what do I care about mortgaging so far into the future?” Donald will join Khalil Mack to give the Bears the most devastatingly, dynamic, defensive duo in the NFL, but Mack and Donald are already arguing which of them is Batman and which is Robin.Donald said via conference call, “Chicago hasn’t had a Batman and Robin duo like me and Mack since Jordan and Pippen were winning titles in the 90’s, but make no mistake about it, I’m Batman.”“I was here first Eddie Goldman Color Rush Jersey , so I’m Batman.” Mack said in a one page fax sent to the media shortly after Donald’s conference call ended. But then in an interesting twist, former Bears’ defensive lineman, Anthony “Spice” Adams, reminded everyone that there’s only one true Batman in Chicago when he retweeted the following. Adams’ chiming in has jump started speculation that he’s planning an NFL comeback at 38-years old. “Comeback? Me?” Spice said via his MySpace page. “I am in the best shape of my life, so you never know!”But back to Donald. He was also asked about those 2014 pre-draft rumors that he would refuse to sign in Chicago if the Bears had drafted him. “All those quotes we’re taken out of context by some fake-media jackass. I’m no a hold-out type of guy”Most have taken to social media to praise the move, but not everyone is on board with the deal. Evan Silva feels the Bears gave up too much for the two-time Defensive Player of the Year, saying Marcus Cooper Jersey , “I don’t think Ryan Pace understands how trades work in the NFL.”Matt Miller claims to have a source that knows a high level NFL executive that told him, “Pace just got fired with this trade.”Stephen A Smith said, “The Bears and Ryan Pace are stumbling their way to the 2019 season by trading a boat-load of picks for a well past his prime Ndamukong Suh, when they should be trying to figure out how to get out of that terrible Jay Cutler contract.”Bears’ fans, what are your thoughts on this historic move?...

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz