Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

30.10.2019 03:24
Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey Antworten

Your San Francisco 49ers links for Monday Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , May 5, 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers LinksGolden Nuggets: The non-GoT threadNew,50commentsYour San Francisco 49ers links for Monday, May 5, 2019PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: The non-GoT threadIn my line of work, Twitter, 49ers’ reddit, and other sources are my friends. Let’s talk Twitter. I watch it, constantly on the nights Kyle tells me to in order to see if anything crazy happened. Then Sunday, every refresh gained meGame of Thrones tweets. Not just tweets, but probably the ultimate of spoilers. Even Harry Potter wasn’t this bad when the final book came out. So here comes your next question: “What, El Pato? You don’t watch GoT?” Nope. I’ve seen the first episode. I’d love to watch GoT but I’m one of those snots that has to read the books of anything before I watch the movie. It’s why I haven’t seen Lord of the Rings yet (I read the books and then was so burnt out to watch the movie). I’ve read the first GoT book and enjoyed it somewhat (though the multitude of characters was slightly overwhelming) https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey , I just haven’t gotten around to other books. And yes, I know that the show veers away from the books since George R.R. Martin hasn’t finished the series. I have this thing about reading where I want to visualize and make my own version of the world/characters. If I watch the show first, then I get the actors running around and the director’s vision. If I watched Silence of the Lambs before I read the book, I’d just visualize Anthony Hopkins eating Lima beans and chicken. I am familiar with the characters having read the first book, so I’m trying my best to ignore anything about it so my eventual watch of this won’t be compromised. I did this very well ignoring The Sopranosuntil watching it years later. But damn, this is very hard. So while this is a non-GoT thread, I know the comments are about to blow up with GoT plotlines. Sheesh. But why was I on Twitter? To get you guys some links, which are right here: John Lynch confirms it’s urgency, not friction, in San Francisco (Pro Football Talk)49ers sign undrafted Rice running back Austin Walter after tryout (Maiocco)The 49ers asked Nick Bosa about his political tweets, but never worried about drafting him (SF Gate)What a horrible night to have a curse. The Internets had feelings about the surprise choice"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts Matt Breida Jersey , news, rumors, analysisTweeting about that Jalen Hurd pickNew,33commentsThe Internets had feelings about the surprise choicePDTShareTweetShareShareTweeting about that Jalen Hurd pickJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe Niners played it as predicted with their Nick Bosa and Deebo Samuel picks. Jalen Hurd was a bit more of a surprise, though. Especially since he’s the second slot receiver picked today, and that was already the strength of the 49ers receiving corps.Size you say? How big?Oh! 10 1/4” hands, too. Can he run though?How does he fit in on this roster, though? Seems like a lot of slot receivers.He’s got other kinds of versatility, too. Probably a good dancer?There’s a reason he was available though.Hurd, a star running back at Tennessee, quit with four games left and converted to wide receiver, transferring to Baylor for his final year of eligibility. You can look at that two ways — Joe WIlliams Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , the last talented player who quit a team and came back, was a flop pick for Lynch Kyle Shanahan. [h/t to McCoven in the comments for reminding me that Lynch had Williams off his board but Shanny pounded the table for him.]Or, you can be optimistic and appreciate the multi-position skills, something Shanahan has always prized. How do I know? Because he said so tonight after the pick. Call Hurd “offensive weapon #2” (after fullback Kyle Juszczyk, of course).I predict more no-huddle or hurry up sequences where the Niners don’t substitute but shift formations and force defenses to, say, defend a Jalen Hurd power run with their nickel package.Only a couple of negative thoughts. This play wasn’t good.He’s not known for speed.And injuries are a concern. He has a meniscus issue, according to Lynch. But opinions differ on this point.Bottom line — intriguing as hell, lots of upside, but definitely a bit of a gamble. If nothing else, we know that GM John Lynch is still on the same page as Coach Shanahan.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz