Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
6mzxiasr Offline

02.11.2019 06:36
adidas originals i-5923 yellow Antworten

adidas sneakers mens white adidas’ I-5923 silhouette – formerly known as the Iniki Boost – equips a lifestyle-ready upper atop a full-length Boost midsole unit for all-day comfort meant to be worn in any situation. Composed of a mixture of technical ripstop and fine buttery suede, the I-5923 equips a bit more of a premium touch than other Boost-laden models .

adidas sneakers sale womens True to the formula of the models that inform it, the I-5923 silhouette features a knitted mesh construction with premium suede overlays on the toebox, lace-system and heel. The tonal serrated 3-stripes mark complete shoe’s the nostalgic aesthetic, rounded off with essential Trefoil logo branding on the heel panel and tongue, and I-5923 shoe details on the lateral side. This is then placed atop a Boost midsole tooling with a gum rubber outsole, completing the shoe’s calculated blend of classic and contemporary design.

adidas sneakers black gold adidas’s classic ’70s runner is modernized with this I-5923 silhouette and it’s getting the popular Triple Black color scheme. The sneaker’s mixed material upper consisting of mesh, leather and suede overlays are covered entirely in black, along with the Three Stripes branding on the sides. Branded matte black labels are seen on the tongue, followed by matching black laces and full-length Boost sole to complete the all-black theme.

adidas originals i-5923 yellow Adidas is undoubtedly one of the most popular sportswear brands across the world, their footwear styles, in particular, are considered timeless icons of casual fashion. The Adidas i5923 sneakers are a relatively new addition to their range, which I have kept my eye on for some time. and we have them up near the top of our wish lists.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz