Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

06.07.2018 01:31
heir games on Monday and Sunday respective Antworten

A maiden victory to I Am Wanted at Sandown has given Balnarring trainer Trevor Andrews his first city winner.It came a day after another horse in his small team, Copolla, won at $101 at Sale in country Victoria.I Am Wanted, ridden by Adam McCabe, was sent out at $14 in Wednesdays Yarramalong Racing Club Plate (1400m) and held on in the straight to defeat He Ekscels by a head with 3-3/4 lengths to Poppi Rox third.I Am Wanted was placed at Donald at his previous start and won a trial at Cranbourne between that race and his Sandown win.It was a fantastic performance. Just like we planned, Andrews said.Its my first one (in town). Im extremely happy.Andrews, 36, said he had held his licence for about 2-1/2 years but said training had always been an ambition.Ive just got six racehorses. Im just slowly going through them and trying to get a winner, he said.This is my third winner. I havent had many runners. I think Ive had about 52 starters now. I only have a small team, but we predominantly break-in and pre-train.Andrews first winner came in June last year when Hes A Magician won at Pakenham.McCabes winnig ride was soured by a 10-meeting careless riding suspension out of the race. Wholesale 49ers Jerseys .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Cheap 49ers Jerseys Online . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesale49ersjerseys.com/?tag=youth-fred-warner-jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Youth Jullian Taylor Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Youth D. J. Reed Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. The Texas Longhorns have told the NCAA they will not accept a bowl bid even if, at 5-7, they become eligible, sources said Friday.There could be as many as five teams without the required six bowl-eligible victories if South Alabama and Louisiana Lafayette both lose Saturday.The bowl bids awarded to losing teams are based on their most recent Academic Progress Rate scores. Texas ranks fourth among teams without the required six bowl-eligible victories, right behind Mississippi State.On Saturday, Tom Herman was hired as Texas new coach, replacing Charlie Strong.With Texas desire to stay home, next in line are Northern Illinois?(5-7) and UL-Monroe?(4-7).Iff South Alabama loses to New Mexico State and Louisiana Lafayette loses to UL-Monroe, then both Northern Illinois and UL-Monroe would earn bowl bids.ddddddddddddf South Alabama and Louisiana Lafayette split their games -- meaning only one of them loses -- then Northern Illinois would earn the final 5-7 bowl bid and UL-Monroe would be eliminated from contention.Last year, Missouri declined a bowl bid after going 5-7. But a record three 5-7 teams -- Nebraska, Minnesota and San Jose State -- earned bowl berths and all three won. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz