Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

09.11.2019 07:48
eys. Her serve is good. It will be not like today, with many rallies. In Wimbledon, the points were shorter Antworten

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Jon Elmore scored 22 points and dished out six assists and Marshall won its third straight to start the season, knocking off Western Carolina, 98-63 Saturday.The game renews the rivalry between former Southern Conference rivals. The Thundering Herd now has won four straight against Western Carolina since 1997, their last year in the conference. Marshall now is 21-4 when hosting the Catamounts.Marshall now is 23-11 on its home court under coach Dan DAntoni.Austin Loop finished with 17 points for Marshall and Terrence Thompson added another 16 and the Thundering Herd outscored Western Carolina in the second half, 58-31.Marshall led at intermission, 40-32 and Elmore drilled a 3-pointer two minutes into the second half that pushed the lead to 12 points, 48-34, and Loops 3 a minute later made it 51-34.Devin Peterson scored 13 points and Haboubacar Mutombo grabbed 13 rebounds to lead the Catamounts (1-3). Cheap Brand Shoes From China . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Air Force 1 Wholesale China . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/jordan-wholesale-china.html . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Air Max 95 China Wholesale .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Discount . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. MONTREAL -- Simona Halep beat Australian Open champion Angelique Kerber 6-0, 3-6, 6-2 on Saturday to advance to the Rogers Cup final for the second straight year.The fifth-seeded Halep will face American Madison Keys on Sunday in a rematch of the Romanian players three-set victory in the round of 16 at Wimbledon. The 10th-seeded Keys beat Slovakias Kristina Kucova 6-2, 6-1 in the second semifinal.She hits the ball very strong, Halep said about Keys. Her serve is good. It will be not like today, with many rallies. In Wimbledon, the points were shorter. So I expect that I will not have a good rhythm because she can hit a winner and you dont see the ball. But she can miss sometimes.Last year in the final in Toronto, Halep retired in the third set because of illness, handing the title to Belinda Bencic. Halep won two weeks ago in Bucharest for her second title of the year and 13th overall.She gets a lot of balls back, Keys said about Halep. Her ability to get that extra ball and become the one thats in charge of the point is what shes so good at.Keys won the Wimbledon tuneup event in Birmingham, England, for her second career WTA Tour title.Halep topped Kerber after losing to her in the Wimbledon quarterfinals.It was not my day, said Kerber, the second-seeded German playing her last event before the Rio Olympics. I was not playing my best. I maade lot of mistakes.dddddddddddd Thats actually not my game. I knew I had to go for it, take chances and be a little bit risky to win against her.Kerber won six games in a row, including a service break to start the third set, but then Halep took over again with a break to tie it 2-2 and go on a run of six consecutive game wins to end the match.In the second set when I lost the serve at 3-2, I was a little bit disappointed, Halep said. Also the nerves were very big. I dont know why, but I couldnt manage that moment and I can say I gave up a little bit mentally. But then in the third set, I said that `I have to calm down, to just go and play like I did in first set -- aggressive, to open the court, to try to finish the points with winners.After her singles victory, Halep and countrywoman Monica Niculescu teamed to beat Slovenias Andreja Klepac and Katarina Srebotnik 6-3, 2-6, 10-6 in the doubles semifinals. They will face Russias Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina, 6-4, 6-2 winners over Americans Christina McHale and Asia Muhammad.Actually, when I started the tournament, I said with the prize money from doubles I will go shopping, Halep said. Now I have enough, so I will enjoy it. Maybe thats why I kept winning. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz