Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

16.11.2019 03:53
Tom Waddle Color Rush Jersey Antworten

After being hired as the defensive coordinator in Chicago in January Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey , Chuck Pagano said that the Bears defense won’t change much with Vic Fangio now running the show in Denver.That doesn’t mean it won’t be changing at all and head coach Matt Nagy indicated on Wednesday that they’re seeing some new things during organized team activities. He did not indicate any worry that those changes would lead to a lesser performance once the team hits the field in September.“I have zero concerns,” Nagy said, via ESPN.com. “It’s going to be exciting. We are seeing some different looks out there that we haven’t seen with Vic. It’s been neat.”Nagy said he doesn’t expect the defense to come together overnight, but praised Pagano’s communication skills while maintaining his belief that all will work out well on defense in Chicago. EDIT: The Chicago Bears made this transaction official earlier today, and to make room for Horsted, they released offensive lineman Tommy Doles Pat O'Donnell Jersey , whom they recently signed following rookie..." The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBears sign Jesper HorstedNew,19commentsCDTEDIT: The Chicago Bears made this transaction official earlier today, and to make room for Horsted, they released offensive lineman Tommy Doles, whom they recently signed following rookie mini-camp. This is the fourth tight end the Bears have added from the UDFA market, and he joins Dax Raymond from Utah State https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Kyle-Long-Jersey , Ian Bunting from California, and Ellis Richardson from Georgia Southern.Accordion to the Princeton Tigers’ Twitter account, the Chicago Bears have signed undrafted free agent Jesper Horsted, who ended his collegiate career as one of the greatest wide receivers in Ivy League history. He had 72 receptions for 1,047 yards, with 13 touchdowns as a senior (plus 2 rushing TDs) Tom Waddle Color Rush Jersey , but he was even better in 2017 with 92/1,226/14 (including a TD pass). The 6’4”, 225 pound Horsted was trying out at Halas Hall this weekend during rookie mini-camp, and he was listed at tight end which is something he talked about doing in March. “Heck yeah. If a team wants me to play that (tight end), I’m more than happy to,” Horsted told Draft Wire’s Zachary Hicks. “I haven’t had a ton of experience Sam Acho Jersey , I did line up playing slot this year, but I’m certainly open to it. If a team wants to put me there, I’m ready for it.”Horsted had a good week of practice at the East-West Shrine game and during the All-Star contest he had 2 catches for 42 yards. During his pro day he ran a 4.71 forty, but he pulled up with a hamstring injury about 6 yards short of the finish line. Scouts claim he’s capable of running in the 4.5 range.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz